2024年10月2日水曜日

Vocabulary in Use-Oct 2

Write the sentences.

16 件のコメント:

  1. Tamaki
    The mountain is usually covered with snow and the town is crowded with skiers and snowboarders at this time of year.
    We are proud of the great musician from our town.
    We are all fond of his music.
    The beginning of his essay is similar to that of mine but the ending is very different from that of anyone in the class.
    Are you read for a new week?
    No. I’m not through with my homework yet.
    It’s far from over. I hope I’m free from homework someday.
    I’m afraid of high places. Are we going up to the observatory?
    Yes, but only if you can come with us. It’s up to you.

    返信削除
  2. The mountain is usually covered with snow and the town is crowded with skiers and snowboarders at this time of year.
    We are proud of the great musician from our town.
    We are all fond of his music.
    The beginning of your essay is similar to that of mine but the ending is very different from that of anyone in the class.
    Are you ready for a new week?
    No. I'm not through with my homework yet.
    It's far from over.
    I hope I'm free from homework someday.
    I'm afraid of high places.
    Are we going up to the observatory?
    Yes, but only if you can come with us. It's up to you.

    返信削除
  3. The mountain is usually covered with snow and the town is crowded with skies and snowboarders at this time of year.
    We are proud of the great musician from our town.
    We are all fond of his music.
    The beginning of your essay is similar to that of mine but the ending is very different from that of anyone in the class.
    Are you ready for a new week?
    No, I’m not through with y homework yet.
    It’s far from over.
    I hope I’m free from homework someday.
    I’m afraid of high places.
    Are we going up to the observatory?
    Yes, but only if you can come with us. It’s up to you.

    返信削除
  4. The maintain is usually covered with snow and the town is crowded with skiers and snowboarders at this time of year.
    We are proud of the great musician from our town.
    The beginning of your essay is similar to that of mine but the ending is very difference from that of anyone in the class.
    Are you ready for a new week? No. I’m not through with my homework yet. It’s far from over. I hope I’m free from homework someday.
    I’m afraid of high places. Yes, but only if you can come with us. It’s up to you.

    返信削除
  5. The mountain is usually covered with snow and the town is crouded with skiers and snowborders at this time of year.
    WE are proud of that great musician from our town.We are all found of his music.
    The biggining of your essay is similar to that of mine but the ending is very different fromthat of anyone in class.
    Are you redy for a new week?
    No I'm not through with my homework yet.I'ts far from over.I hope I'm free from homework someday.

    返信削除
  6. The mountain is usually covered with snow and the town is crowded with skiers and snowboarders at this time of year. We are proud of the great musician from our town. We are all fond of his music. The beginning of your essay is similar to that of mine but the ending is very different from that of anyone in the class.

    返信削除
  7. The mountain is usually covered with snow and the town is crowded with skiers and snowboarders at this time of year.
    We are proud of the great musician from our town.
    We are all fond of his music.
    The beginning of his essay is similar to that of mine but the ending is very different from that of anyone in the class.
    Are you read for a new week?
    No. I’m not through with my homework yet.
    It’s far from over. I hope I’m free from homework someday.
    I’m afraid of high places. Are we going up to the observatory?
    Yes, but only if you can come with us.

    返信削除
  8. Shizuka
    The mountain is usually covered with snow and the town is crowded with skiers and snowboarders at this time of year.
    We are proud of the great musician from our town.
    We are all fond of his music.
    The beginning of your essay is similar to that of mine but the ending is very different from that of anyone in the class.

    返信削除