2025年4月19日土曜日

Eiken Speaking-Apr 19

Popular YouTubers are seen as more influential, relatable, and authentic than sponsored content. YouTubers can earn revenue from Google’s advertising program. They can also generate income through affiliate links, merchandising, and 3rd party memberships. 

These days, some YouTubers are becoming extremely popular and making a lot of money. 
Do you think more people will want to become YouTubers in the future?
be/become popular/famous, become a celebrity/get celebrity status, 
feel proud of/sense of achievement, earn money


11 件のコメント:

  1. Tamaki
    I don’t think more people will want to become Youtubers in the future
    There are too many Youtubers to become famous in YouTube now
    So it’s hard to become a celebrity as a YouTuber

    返信削除
  2. Yes I do
    YouTubers are easy to start and earn money in a different way on other job.
    Also, they can be famous if they became.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very good!
      #2 => It's easy ...
      #3 become ???

      削除
  3. I think people will want to become YouTubers. They can try to start easily. Also they can earn money by doing what they like.

    返信削除
  4. I think more people will want to become YouTubers in the future. Because, It's easy to start and they can do their favorite things. Also, they can be famous.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very good!
      You do not need "because"
      #3 ... famous if ...

      削除
  5. Very good!
    #2 turn=> present/show/feature ... in their videos
    #3 Also, ...

    返信削除
  6. Maruoka
    I think more people will want to become Youtubers in the future.
    It's easy to become Youtubers if we want to start.
    Also, we can do our favorite job such as game.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very good!
      become a ... to start=> to be
      do our ... job=> make videos of ...

      削除