2025年4月19日土曜日

Writing-Apr 19

What group of people, experts, consumers/users, crowds, or friends influences your decision the most when you buy something? Write your response in six to seven sentences.
TS: My friends are the most influential people when I choose what to buy.  SS-1: First, we spend a lot of time together and talk about many things. <= SD: They know me/my tastes/what I like better than anyone else.  SS-2: Also, we share the same taste in many things, like clothing, music, and videos. <= SD: For example, when my friends like a TikTok video, I always enjoy watching it, too. CS: My friends can tell me what suits me the best, and I usually rely on their recommendations when I buy something. 



13 件のコメント:

  1. Shuntaro
    Other consumers are the most influential people when I choose what to buy. First, I can rely on a product by seeing reviews. If there are a lot of good reviews, I will buy something without worrying. Also, reviews are honesty, so I can judge whether to buy or not. I’m interested in other opinions because the reviews make me feel closer than explanation that were written. I can see what other consumers honestly think.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 75 words. Very well explained.
      Relay on a product by seeing reviews=> … that are …
      buy something=> buy the thing without worrying about …
      honesty=>
      than explanation=> than the description written in/on …
      I can see …=> What other …

      削除
    2. Other consumers are the most influential people when I choose what to buy. First, I can rely on a product that are written reviews. If there are a lot of good reviews, I will buy the thing without worrying about its quality. Also, reviews are honesty, so I can judge whether to buy or not. I’m interested in other opinions because the reviews make me feel closer than the description written in a instruction. What other consumers honestly think is the most valuable for me.

      削除
  2. I think consumers influence me the most.
    First, you can hear their opinion about the product.
    Some of them are fake, but there are many reviews , so you can find real reviews. Also, reviews will help you when you have trouble with the product.
    Second, you can watch videos of the product.
    Some of the consumers post videos online, so you can know how it looks and how big it is.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 72 words. Well written but explain about yourself, not “you”.
      You can hear …=> I can learn …
      Some of them…=> Even though some of the reviews are fake, I can still …
      Also, reviews …=> … are helpful when I …
      Second, => In addition, I …
      You can know => I can find …

      削除
    2. I think consumers influence me the most.
      First, I can learn their opinion about the product.
      Even though some of the reviews are fake, I can still find real reviews. Reviews are helpful when I have trouble with the product.
      In addition, I can watch videos of the product.
      Some of the consumers post videos online, so I can find how it looks and how big it is.

      削除
  3. 72 words. Very well explained.
    Than me=> than I am Friends=>
    usually tell me what …=>
    in anything I … => foods=>

    返信削除
  4. 80 words. Very well explained.
    The product I … safety<=???
    a new shoes=> it=> looks=>

    返信削除
  5. 69 words. Very well explained.
    Influence who? one=>
    information what people=> more information about the product than …
    of things they learned=> in the …
    know them<= who??? responsibility on=>
    speak force things=>
    to study=> studying

    返信削除
  6. 76 words. Well explained but there are too many spelling and grammatical errors!
    Comsumeres=> #3 reviws=> dangerous to trust=> unreliable
    #4 fales=> companies asks=> for write=> reves=>
    #5 friend are=> #6 => They …
    #7 So, <= unnecessary most influence=>

    返信削除
  7. Shizuka
    My friends are the most influential people when I choose what to buy. 
    First, we like similar things because we spend a long time. I like most likely the product that my friends choose. Also, I can ask my friends why you decided to buy. We can get detailed information from them most easier. Getting information from friends is the most effective way to compare some products with others.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 69 words
      #2 … together.
      #3 like most likely=> I most likely like
      #4 you=>
      #5 We … them <=??? most easier=>

      削除
  8. I think friends infuluence me the most. First, I rely on my friends than experts or other comsumers. Sometimes, reviews written by experts or other comsumers can be unreliable. It is because they sometimes write false things when companies ask them to write good reviews. Also, my friends are familiar with my favorite things. They sometimes recommend interesting books to me. My friends are the most infuluential people when I choose what to buy.

    返信削除