Yes I do To work restaurants and convenience stores will be a good experience for students from other countries Also working there is a good way to learn Japanese for them
I think it is a good move. Many students from other countries can talk with tourist in English. Also, these days, some restaurants and convenience stores are shot of labor.
Tamaki I think it is a good move These days many restaurants and convenience stores usually don’t have enough workers Also it’s a good idea for foreigners because they can get a chance to earn money to live in Japan
Shizuka I don’t think it is good thing for students from other countries and Japanese . Most of them went Japan to study something, but time part job takes many time so because of that they can’t enough time to study. Also when they go back to their own country, workers decrease.
Very good! went=> came/come study something=> study but ... => but if they work ..., they won't have enough time ... Also, ..., the stores need to find new workers.
I think it is a good move. It is a good chance for foreign students to run Japanese language and culture. Also, they can earn money with they are learning Japanese.
Yes I do
返信削除To work restaurants and convenience stores will be a good experience for students from other countries
Also working there is a good way to learn Japanese for them
Very good!
削除... in ...
there=> such places
I think it is a good move. Many students from other countries can talk with tourist in English. Also, these days, some restaurants and convenience stores are shot of labor.
返信削除Very good!
削除tourist in English=> customers in Japanese
Tamaki
返信削除I think it is a good move
These days many restaurants and convenience stores usually don’t have enough workers
Also it’s a good idea for foreigners because they can get a chance to earn money to live in Japan
Very good!
削除it's ... because<= Unnecessary
I think it is a good move.
返信削除Japanese people get the opportunity to interact with foreigners.
Also, some stores can solve the problem of labor shortage.
Very good!!!
削除Shizuka
返信削除I don’t think it is good thing for students from other countries and Japanese .
Most of them went Japan to study something, but time part job takes many time so because of that they can’t enough time to study.
Also when they go back to their own country, workers decrease.
Very good!
削除went=> came/come
study something=> study
but ... => but if they work ..., they won't have enough time ...
Also, ..., the stores need to find new workers.
I think it is a good move. It is a good chance for foreign students to run Japanese language and culture. Also, they can earn money with they are learning Japanese.
返信削除Very good!
削除run=>
with=> while