1. あなたは 将来何をすべきかを今決めることは 必要だと思いますか? (necessary)
Question:
Your answer:
2. あなたの親は あなたに将来何をして欲しいのでしょうか?
Question:
Your answer:
3. 私は昨日学校へ行く途中外国人に会った。(foreigner)
4. 彼女は 私が英語で彼女に話すなんて(私は)親切ですねと言った。
5. 私は昨日家に帰る途中 誰かが私の名前を呼ぶのを聞いた。
Do you think it's necessary to decide what to do in the future now?
返信削除Yes. I think it's necessary for me to decide what to do in the future now.
What do your parents want you to do in the future?
I think my parents want me to work hard and support them.
I met a foreingner on my way to school.
She said it's kind of you to talk to me in English.
I heard someone call my name on my way home yesterday.
She said it was kind of me to speak to her in English.
削除1. Do you think it’s necessary to decide what to do in the future now? (necessary)
返信削除=> I think …
2. What does your parent want you to do in the future?
=> My parent wants me to
3. I met a foreigner on my way to school yesterday.
4. She told me/said (that) it was kind of me to speak to her in English.
5. I heard someone call my name on my way home yesterday.
Do you think it's necessary to decide what to do in the future now?
返信削除No I don't. I think I still learn many things before I become a adult.
What do your parents want you to do in the future?
I think they want me to anything that I want to do in the future.
I met a foreigner on my way to school yesterday.
She was kind of me that I speak to her in English.
I heard someone call my name on my way home yesterday.
She told me it was kind of me to speak to her in ENglish.
削除I think they want me to do anything that I want to do in the future.
削除Do you think it's necessary to decide what to do in the future now?
返信削除No. I don't think so.
What do your parents want you to do in the future?
They want me to be an honest.
I met a foreignr on my way to school.
She said me that it was kind of me to talk to her in English.
I heard someone call my name on my way home.
What do your parents want me to do in the future?
削除She told me it was kind of me to talk to her in English.
削除They want me to be honest.
1.Do you think it's necessary to decide what should do in the future now?
返信削除Yes.I think it's necessary to decide what should do in the future now.
2.What do your parents want you to do in the future?
My parents want me to get a good job.
3.I met a foreigner on my way to school yesterday.
4.She said it was kind of me to told her in English.
5.I heard someone called my name on my way home yesterday.
Do you think it's necessary to decide what to do in the future now?
削除She told me to it was kind of me to speak to her in English.
I heard someone call my name on my way home yesterday.
Do you think it is necessary to decide what todo inthe future now?
返信削除Yes.I think it is necessary to decide what to do inthe future now.
What do your parents want you to do in the future?
My parents want me to work in the future.
I met a foreigner on the way to school yesterday.
She told me to it is kind of me to speak in English.
I heard someone call my name on the way home yesterday.
She told me it was kind of me to speak to her in Englih.
削除Do you think it's necessary to decide what you should do in the future.
返信削除I don't think so,but I think it's necessary to think about future.
What does your parents want you to do in the future.
I don't know,but I think my parents want me to do what I like.
I met a foreigner on my way to school yesterday.
She said me it's polite to speak to her in English.
I heard someone called my name on my way to home yesterday.
Do you think it's necessary to decide what to do in the future?
削除What does your parent what you to do in the future?
She said to me it's kind of me to speak to her in English.
I heard someone call my name on my way to home yesterday.
Do you think it's necessary to decide what to do in the future?
返信削除Yes, I do. It's important for us.
What does your parents want you to do in the future?
My parents want me to work for many people.
I met a foreigner on my way to school yesterday.
She said it was kind of me to speak to her in English.
I heard someone call me name on my way to home.