2017年7月10日月曜日

Writing-Jr.3-Jul.10th

Write sentences about;
1-1. what someone tells you to do. (always, often ...)
1-2. what someone asks you to do.  (always, often ...)
2-1. what someone told you to do. (when)
2-2. what someone asked you to do.  (when)
3-1. what you told someone to do.  (when)
3-2. what you asked someone to do.  (when)

26 件のコメント:

  1. Mom always tells me to clean my room.
    Mom always ask me to how was the school today?
    My sister told me not to be noisy.
    My father askd me not to darty my room.
    I told my sister not to angry.
    I asked my mom to what to eat for my dinner.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 2. asks me hw the school was
      4. not to mess up my room/leave my room untidy
      5. get angry with me
      6. ???

      削除
  2. Mom always tells me to study harder to get a good score.
    Dad always asked me to clean my room every day.
    Mom told me not to be late for school.
    Dad asked me to go to bed early.
    I told my sister to get up early in the morning.
    I told my mom to make lunch, please.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Mom told me help my housework when I bored.

      削除
    2. Dad asked me to go to bed early when I go to bed late.
      I told my sister to get up early in the morning when she get up late.

      削除
    3. when I was staying up late.
      when she was still in bed.
      asked my mom to make my lunch.

      削除
  3. 1-1.Mom always tells me to study hard for exams.
    1-2.My sister often asks me not to be lazy.
    2-1.Mom told me watsh the dishes when I finsh the dinner.
    2-2.My friend asked me to help her home work when she forget it.
    3-1.I told my mom not to be angry when she angry.
    3-2.I asked my friends to lend me a pen when I forget a pen.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 1-2. ???
      2-1.told me to ...when I finished...
      3-1. angry ... angry<=?????

      削除
  4. My friend often tells me to go out togheter.
    My grandmoter often asks me to go to bed early.
    My friend told me to study hard when I read a comic.
    My moter asked me to get up early when I got up so late.
    I told my friend to go shopping when we are finish the exams.
    I asked my father to buy some clothes when I want to get some clothes.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 2. tells me
      3. when I was reading
      5. when we finish
      6. when I found some good ones.

      削除
  5. My mom always tells me to do your homework often.
    My mom always asks me to read books often.
    My mom told me to get up early this morning.
    My mom asked me to go to bed early last night.
    I told you to eat breakfast this morning.
    I asked you to do your homework yesterday.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 1. my homework
      2. ask???
      4. ask???
      5. you???
      6. you???

      削除
  6. Mom always tells me to clean my room.
    Mmom often asks me to wash the dishes.
    Mom told me to study hard when I watch TV.
    Mom asked me to clean my room when I singing.
    I told my friends to do your homework when my friends are lazy.
    I told my math teacher to teach me when I didn't understand in the class.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 3. when I'm watching <=when?
      4. ask??? when I was singing
      5. your? were lazy
      6. asked

      削除
  7. My mother always told me to reading English sentences.
    My sister often asked me to bring a cup of water.
    My brotner told me not to open his room's door when he was 6.
    My father asked me not to say bad words when I and my brother fighting.
    My friend told me to lent my money when she forget her money.
    My mother asked me to wash the dishes when my free times.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 1. tells me to read
      2. asks me
      3. without knocking
      4. told me
      5. lend
      6. when I wasn't doing anythig

      削除
  8. My mom always tell me to study hard.
    My father often ask me to reas books.
    My mother told me not to sleep when I studied.
    My father asked me to clean my room when I played the game.
    I told my mom to give me the money when I spent all the money.
    I asked my mom to cook breakfast when I washed my faith.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 1. tells me
      2. asks me to read
      3. when I was studying
      4. told e
      5. asked

      削除
  9. MrT.K always tell us to speak English aloud.
    My mother often asks me to wash the dishes.
    My father told me to go to bed early last night.
    My sister asked me to bring a cup of tea last Sunday.
    I told my father to teach me Japanese when I was an elementary school student.
    I asked my father to drive car to Higashikoganei station this morning.

    返信削除
  10. 1-1. My father always tells me to study harder to go to a good high school.
    1-2. My friends usually asks me to go out with them more often.
    2-1. Yesterday, My mother told me not to play viedo games too much.
    2-2. The day before yesterday, my music teacher asked me to be the conducter for our chorus contest.
    3-1. Yesterday,I told my father not to tell me the same thing every day.
    3-1. Yesterday, I asked my friends to go out with me.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 2-2. told or asked me if I was interested in
      3-1. asked
      3-2. told

      削除
  11. My mother always tells me to get up early.
    My friend often askes me to rent my textbooks.
    My father told me to do my homework before dinner yesterday.
    My friend asked me to show my notebook this afternoon.
    I told my mother not to use my phone last week.
    I asked my friend to teach math last week.

    返信削除
  12. My father always tells me to study hard.
    My mother often asks me to wash the dishes.
    Yesterday, my sister told me not to sing while she is studying.
    The day before yesterday, my mother asked me to open the window.
    This morning, I told my sister not to turn on the right while I'm sleeping.
    Last Sunday, I asked my father to play baseball with me.

    返信削除