2017年7月12日水曜日

Writing-Sr.2-Jul.12th

What do you think?
Write which lie is the most or least acceptable to you in three to four sentences.

11 件のコメント:

  1. The most acceptable lie is to tell the boss that he came to work on time.
    If I tell the truth,he may be fired and lose the job.
    I don't want to make other's life unsuccessful.


    返信削除
  2. I think "He came to work on time" is most acceptable for me because tell a lie to protect people makes me happy.
    And a people who is protected by me makes happy too.
    Both people get happy to tell lie.
    Perhaps,I'm protected by a people who I protected before.

    返信削除
  3. I think "The cat went to a farm" is the most acceptable lie.
    If the children know the death, they will probably sad.
    This lie is no one hurt and also protect them.

    返信削除
  4. The most accteptable lie for me is "You won't get any gifts".
    Becouse children can change their attitude such kind of words.
    They love gifts so they try hard to get ones.

    返信削除
  5. "The cat went to a farm" is the most acceptable for me.
    Children love the cat and they feel sad deeply when they hear the cat died.
    If they hear the cat went somewhere, they feel sad a little, but they can resign.
    Of course, parents don't want to hurt their children' feeling, so the lie makes everyone happy.

    返信削除
  6. The least acceptable lie to me is "I did't do it.
    When you say "I did't do it", you know that you did something wrong.
    If you do something bad, you should admit your mistakes and apologize frankly.

    返信削除
  7. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  8. I think "This special price is for today only" is most acceptable.
    Everyday they keep special price, it wil be profit for me.
    If the special price products are cheeper than same products on different shop, we ccan get the thing by low costs.

    返信削除
  9. The most acceptable lie is "You won't get any gifts".We usually use it for children.Almost all children stop thier fight to get gifts.It is easy and best to stop thier fight.

    返信削除
  10. Lie.7 is the least acceptable to me.
    This kind of lie doesn't make people happy,and you'll worry about the lie at the end.
    If you say you can speak 3 languages,people think you brag the ability.
    And also,you can't do anything when ask you to speak the languages.

    返信削除
  11. I think telling a kid that the cat went to a farm is the most acceptable lie.
    This is a lie told not to cheat or deceive the child but to ease the mental pain of the little child who is missing the beloved cat.
    Losing a cat is enough pain for the child and there is no need to hurt his feeling at once.
    The kid will understand why the cat is gone later or when he or she is ready.

    返信削除