2017年7月5日水曜日

Writing-Sr.2-Jul.5th

Write a paragraph about your favorite type of music.
Be sure to write a strong topic sentence, clear supporting sentences, and sentences with details.
Use the following questions to guide your writing.
1. What type of music is your favorite?
2. What do you like best about this kind of music?
3. What are examples of musicians that you like?
4. What songs or pieces of music do you like?


5. What are one or two other reasons that you like this kind of music?

TS: My favorite type of music is English songs with a quick tempo, such as "live while we young" by One Direction and "love yourself" by Justin Bieber.
SS-1: I like them because they make me happy and give me courage to do something.
SD-1: For example, they give me energy to work harder when I’m tired with studying for exams.
SS-2: Also, I enjoy English songs without thinking so much about the lyrics.
SD-2: That’s because I don’t understand the lyrics written and sung in English completely.

CS: High tempo English songs give me energy and joy.


16 件のコメント:

  1. Music changes my feelings depends on the situations.
    Before my running race,I always listen to fast tempo music. For example,J-pop or rock music. It makes me energetic and fun. So I can run with a great feeling.
    When I want to sleep,I like to listen to classical music use string instruments. It makes me relaxed. Sleeping with slow tempo music is a happy time.
    My feelings are always changed by music.

    返信削除
  2. I like to listen to swing music.
    I like swing jazz and bossa nova music.
    It makes me swing and fun.
    And also,I like a song with the irregular beats.
    To change rhythm makes the song unique and entertaining.
    I like listening to swing and entertaining music.

    返信削除
  3. I like listening to music with clear lyrics.
    On the way to school, I often listen to slow tempo of music. On the bus or train, I usually feel bored. In the morning, I always listening to back number's song. Their songs, for example "sasaeru hito no uta", is very slow tempo and has good lyrics. Slow music can tell the lyrics cleary. I like sad lyrics with slow tempo of music.

    返信削除
  4. I like calm tempo music. I sometimes listen to classical music or calm tempo pop music at home. It makes me fell relaxed.
    I sometimes hear that type of music when I study. It makes me relaxed but doesn't disturb my studying, so I like the music.
    I like A maiden of flax hair composed by Debussy.I don't know a lot about classical music, but my mother often listened to it wen I was a little, so it makes me feel nostalgic.
    Also It often helps me to sleep. I sometimes hear calm tempo music in my bed. By doing so, I fall asleep easily.
    Because of these reasons, I like calm tempo music.

    返信削除
  5. I like listen to Rock music when I want to feel happy.
    Quick tempo music always gives me energy and cheer me up.
    My favorite Rock musician is "One Ok Rock".
    Becouse they play very well and their songs are cool.
    Rock music consists of simple progress but their songs don't sound simple.
    For example,I like "The beggining".
    I think piano parts makes the song gorgeous.
    And guitar parts has many techniques and make intonation.
    Also, drums part uses low sound effectively.
    By knowing their music,Rock becomes more fun.



    返信削除
  6. My favorite type of music is English songs with a quick tempo.
    I like them because they make me happy and they give me courage to do something.
    During exams and when I am tired, I always lisen to those musics.
    The musicians I like are One Direction and Justin Bieber.
    My favorite songs of two musicians are "live while we young" and "love yourself".
    Anoher reason that I like those musics is I can listen without thinking.
    Of course, they are written in English and I can't understand all lines so I can listen with no thinking.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. TS: My favorite type of music is English songs with a quick tempo.
      SS-1: I like them because they make me happy and give me courage to do something.
      SD-1: During exams and when I am tired, I always listen to those music.
      SD-2: The musicians I like are One Direction and Justin Bieber and my favorite songs of them are "live while we young" and "love yourself".
      SS-2: Another reason that I like those musics is I can listen without thinking.
      SD-3: Of course, they are written in English and I can't understand all lines so I can listen with no thinking.

      削除
    2. TS:My favorite type of music is English songs with a quick tempo.
      SS1:I like them because they make me happy and they give me courage to do something.
      SD1:During exams and when I am tired, I always lisen to those music.
      SD2:The voices of One Direction and Justin Bieber is the most beautiful all over the world.My favorite songs of two musicians are "live while we young" and "love yourself".
      SS2:Anoher reason that I like those music is their melody.
      Of course, they are written in English and I can't understand all lines,but I can understand their beautiful melody.

      削除
    3. TS: My favorite type of music is English songs with a quick tempo.
      SS1: I like them because they make me happy and give me courage to do something.
      SD1: During the exams and when I am tired,I always listen to those music.
      SS1: The musicians I like the best are One Direction and Justin Bieber.
      SD1: My favorite their songs are "live while we young" and "love yourself".
      SS2: And also their songs are written in English and I can't understand all of
      them so I can listen without thinking.

      削除
    4. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

      削除
    5. TS:My favorite type of music is English songs.
      SS1:I like quick tempo's one because they make me happy ang cheer me up to try something.
      SD1:I always listen to thouse music when I have exams and get tired.
      SS2:I like "One Direction" and "Justin Bieber".
      SD1:And my favorite their songs are "live while we young" and "love your self".
      SS3:Anoher reason that I like them is I can listen them without thinking.
      CC:I can't understand all of words so my heart become clear.

      削除
    6. TS;My favorite type of music is English songs with a quick tempo.
      SS-1;I like them because they make me happy and they give me courage to do something.
      SD-1;During exams and when I am tired, I always listen to those music.
      SD-2;The musicians I like are One Direction and Justin Bieber, and "live while we young" and "love yourself" are my favorite of two musicians.
      SS-2;Another reason that I like those music is I can listen without thinking.
      SD-1; They are written in English and I can't understand all lines. So I can listen with no thinking.

      削除
    7. TS : My favorite type of music is English songs with a quick tempo.
      SS1: I like the songs because its make me happy and its give me courage to do something.
      SD1: During exams or when I'm tired, I always listen to those music.
      SD1: One Direction and Justin Bieber are my favorite musicians.
      SD1: My favorite songs of two musicians are "live while we young" and "love yourself".
      SS2: Another reason why I like those musics is I can listen without thinking.
      SD2: Of course, they are written in English and I can't understand all lines so I can listen with no thinking.

      削除
    8. TS: My favorite type of music is English songs with a quick tempo.
      SS-1: I like them because make me happy and they give me courage to do something.
      SD-1: During exams and when I am tired,I always listen to those music.
      SS-2: One Direction and Justin Bieber are one of my favorite musician.
      SD-2: My favorite songs of two musicians are "live while young" and "love
      yourself".
      Another reasons that I like those musics is I can listen without thinking.
      Of course, they are written in English and I can't understand all lines.

      削除
  7. I like to listen to slow and quiet music.
    Slow music has good words of songs.We can listen to it clearly.
    Quiet music isn't harmful to others and my ears.I don't need to care about the sound voice on the train and makes me feel relaxed.an do something calmly when I listen to it.
    Slow and quiet music gives me a lot of good effectives.

    返信削除
  8. I like to listen to slow tempo music,when I'm studying.And also I like to listen to a pop music,when I'm free.
    Slow music makes me calm.I can study well with slow music.
    Pop music encourages me to do something.If I listen to this music before I start to club activity,I feel I can move better.
    Both the two kinds of music changes my feeling.

    返信削除