Part-2: Write in English
1. 私は昨日学校へ行く途中外国人に会った。
彼女は私にジブリ博物館にどのようにして行けばいいのか日本語で尋ねた。
私は井の頭公園に歩いて行くように彼女に英語で言った。
私はまた そこで何をすべきか彼女に言った。
彼女は 私が英語で彼女に話すなんて(私は)親切ですねと言った。
(Ghibli Museum) (Inokashira Park)
2. 私は昨日家に帰る途中 誰かが私の名前を呼ぶのを聞いた。
私は振り返った時、Miharu senseiが私に微笑んでいるのを見た。
私は振り返った時、Miharu senseiが私に微笑んでいるのを見た。
1. I met a foreginer while I went to school yesterday.
返信削除She asked me how to get the Ghibli Museum in Japanese.
I told her to walk to Inokashira Park in English.
I also told her what to do there.
She told me it's thoughtful of me to speak English to her.
2. I heard someone call my name while I went home.
When I looked back, I saw Miharu sensei smiling to me.
1. I met a foreigner on my way to school yesterday.
削除She asked me how to get to Ghibli Museum in Japanese.
2. I heard someone call my name on my way home yesterday.
When I turned back, I saw Miharu sensei smiling at me.
1. I met a foreigner on my way to school yesterday.
返信削除She asked me how to get to Ghibli Museum in Japanese. (Ghibli Museum)
I told her to walk to Inokashira park in English.
I also told her what to do there. (Inokashira Park)
She said (that) it was kind of me to speak to her in English.
2. I heard someone call my name on my way home yesterday.
When I turned back, I saw Miharu sensei smiling at me.
I met a foreigner when I go to school yesterday.
返信削除She asked me how to go to The Ghibli Museum in Japanese.
I told her to walk to the Inokashira Park in English.
And I told her what should you do in there.
She told me it's thoughtful of you to speak English to me.
I heard someone call my name When I go back to my house.
When I looked back, I saw Miharu sensei is smiling at me.
I met a foreigner on my way to school yesterday.
削除I met forgener on my way school yesterday.
返信削除She asked me to how to get to Ghibli Museum in Japanes.
I told her to walk to Inokashira Park in English.
I also told her what to do there.
She told me kind to speak in English.
I heard call my name someone on my way home yesterday.
I saw Miharu sensei was smiling me.
I met a foreiner when I wey to my school.
返信削除She asked me how to go Ghibli Museum in Japanese.
I told her to wark to Inokashira Park in English.
I also tokd her what to do there.
She told me it's toughtful of you to speak English.
I heard someone call my name on my way to school yesterday.
I saw Ms Mihau smileing at me when I turn to her.
I met a foreigner on my way to school yesterday.
削除I told her to walk to Inokashira park in English.
She said it was kind of me to speak to her in English.
I heard someone call my name on my way home yesterday.
When I turned back, I saw Miharu sensei smiling at me.
I met a foreiner on my way to school.
返信削除She asked me how to get to Ghibli Museum in Japanese.
I told her to walk to Inogashira Park in English.
I also told her what to do there.
She told me it's kind of me to speak to her in English.
I heard who called my name.
When I look back,I saw Miharu sensei Smiling at me.
I met a foreigner yesterday when I walking to school.
返信削除She askd to me how to go to the Giburi Museum in English.
I told her to go to Inogashira Park on foot in English.
I also said to her what to do in there.
She said I'm thoughtful of me to talk in English.
I heard of anyone coll my name
I met forigner when I go to school yesterday.
返信削除She asked me in Japanese how to go to Ghibri Museum.
I told her in English to go to Inokashira Park on foot.
I told her again what to do there.
She said it's kind of you to talk her in English.
I heard someone call my name while I was going back to my house.
I looked Miharu sensei is smiling for me while I looked back.
I met a foringner on my way to go to school yesterday.
返信削除She asked me how to go to Ghibli Museum in Japanese.
I told her to go to Inokashira Park on foot in English.
I also told her what to do about there.
She told me that I'm so kind to speak to her in English.
I heared someone calls me on my way home to yesterday.
When I turn back, Miharu sensei was smiling for me.