2017年7月13日木曜日

Review Writing Part 2-Jr.3E-Jul.13th

Part-2: Write in English
1. 私は昨日学校へ行く途中外国人に会った。
彼女は私にジブリ博物館にどのようにして行けばいいのか日本語で尋ねた。
私は井の頭公園に歩いて行くように彼女に英語で言った。
私はまた そこで何をすべきか彼女に言った。
彼女は 私が英語で彼女に話すなんて(私は)親切ですねと言った。
(Ghibli Museum) (Inokashira Park)

2. 私は昨日家に帰る途中 誰かが私の名前を呼ぶのを聞いた。
 私は振り返った時、Miharu senseiが私に微笑んでいるのを見た。

18 件のコメント:

  1. 1. I met a foreigner on my way to school yesterday.
    She asked me how to get to Ghibli Museum in Japanese. (Ghibli Museum)
    I told her to walk to Inokashira park in English.
    I also told her what to do there. (Inokashira Park)
    She said (that) it was kind of me to speak to her in English.
    2. I heard someone call my name on my way home yesterday.
    When I turned back, I saw Miharu sensei smiling at me.

    返信削除
  2. I saw a foreigner on my way to school yesterday.
    She asked me how to get to Ghibli Museum in Japanese.
    I told her to go to Inokashira Park on foot in English.
    I also told her what to do there.
    She told me how kind I am that I spoke her in English.
    I heard someone coll my name on my way home yesterday.
    When I turned back, I saw Miharu Sensei is smiling at me.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. She said it was kind of me to speak to her in English.
      I heard someone call my na,e on my way home yesterday.
      When I turned back, I saw Miharu sensei smiling at me.

      削除
  3. I met a forein travelar on the way for school.
    She asked me how to get to the Ghibli Museum in Japanese.
    I told her walk to Inokashira Park in English.
    I also told her what should she do there.
    She told me that I was kind because I talked to her in English.
    I heard someone call my name on the way home.
    When I turned back, I saw Miharu sensei smiling me.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I met a foreigner on my way to school yesterday.
      I told her to walk tO Inokashira Park in English.
      I also told her what to do there.
      She said it was kind of me to speak to her in English.
      I heard someone call my name on my way home yesterday.
      When I turned back, I saw Miharu sensei smiling at me.

      削除
  4. I met a foreign people way go to school.
    She asked me how to get a Ghibli Museum .
    I told her to walk to Inokashira Park in English.
    I also told her what she should do.
    She said that I am so kind to speak her in English.
    I heard someone call my name.
    When I saw back,I saw Miharu sensei smiling me .

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I met a foreigner on my way to school yesterday.
      She asked me hoe to get to Ghibli Museum in Japanese.
      When I turned back, I saw Miharu sensei Smiling at me.
      I heard someone call my name on my way home yesterday.
      She said it was kind of me to speak to her in English.
      I also told her what to do there.

      削除
  5. I met a foreign person on the way to school yesterday.
    She asked me to how to get Ghibli Museum in Japanese.
    I told her to walk to Inokasira Park in English.
    I also told her to what should she do there again.
    She said to me it is thoughtful of you to talked to me in English.
    I heared someone call my name on the way home yesterday.
    When I looked back,I saw Miharu sensei is smiling to me.

    返信削除
  6. I met a foreign person while I was going to school ysterday.
    She asked me how to get to Ghibli Museum in Japanese.
    I told her to go to Inokashira Park in English.
    I also told her what to do there.
    She told me it was kind of me to talk to her in English.
    I heard someone call my name on the way home yesterday.
    I saw Miharu sensei smiling when I saw back.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I met a foreigner on my way to scool yesterday.
      I told her to walk to Inokashira Park in English.
      She said it was kind of me to talk her in English.
      I heard someone call my name on my way home.
      When I turned back, I saw Miharu sensei smailing at me.

      削除
  7. I met a foreigner while I was going to school yesterday.
    She asked me how to get to Ghibli Museum in Japanese.
    I told her to walk to Inokashira Park in English.
    I also told her to what to do there.
    She said it's kind of me to speak English.

    I heard someone calling my name on the way home yesterday.
    When I turned back, I saw Miharu sense smiling to me.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. She said it was kind of me to speak English her in English.

      I saw Miharu sense smiling at me.

      削除
    2. I also told he what to do there.

      I heard someone call my name on the way home yesterday.

      削除
  8. 1.I met a foreigner on the way to school yesterday.
    She asked me how to get to Ghibli Museum in Japanese.
    I said her to go Inokashira park on foot in English.
    Also I said her what she should do there.
    She said it's kind of me to tell her in English.
    2.I heard someone call my name on my way home yesterday
    I saw Miharu sensei smileing me when I looked back.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I met a foreigner on my way to school yesterday.
      I told her to walk Inokasira park in English.
      I also told her what to do there.
      She said it was kind of me to speak to her in English.
      When I turned back,I saw Miharu sensei smiling at me.

      削除
  9. She asked me how to get to Ghibli Museum in English.
    I told her what to do there.
    She said it was kind of me to speak to her in English.
    I saw Miharu sensei is smiling at me.

    返信削除
  10. I met a foreigner while I was going to school yesterday.
    She asked me how to get to Ghibli Museum in Japanese.
    I told her to walk Inokasira Park in English.
    I also told her what to do there.
    I heard someone call my name on my way to home.
    I saw Miharu sensei smiling me.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. She said it was kind of me to speak to her in English.
      When I turned back, I saw Miharu sensei smiling at me.

      削除