Are there any wrong with this smart phone? Does anyone know a student who speak Chinese? Fred must be a great English soccer player. It sounds more interesting than I thought. I'll be able to learn a lot of things from you.
Is there anything wrong with the smartphone? Does anyone know a student who speaks Chinese? There is no doubt that Fred is a great British soccer player. That sounds more interesting than I thought. I'm sure that I'll be able to learn a lot from you.
1. Is there anything wrong with the smartphone? (Day-2) 2. Does anyone know a student who speaks Chinese? (Day-3) 3. There is no doubt that Fred is a great British soccer/football player. (Day-4) 4. That sounds more interesting than I thought. (Day-5) 5. This photo/pictur e reminds me of the/my old days. (Day-6) 6. I’m sure that I’ll (be able to) learn a lot from you. (Day-8)
Dose this smartphon have anything wrong with? Do you know a person who speaks Chinese? Fred must be a great British soccer player. It sounds more interesting than I tought. The picture remind me of my old. I'll be able to learn many things from you.
Is there anything wrong with the smartphon? Does anyone know a student who speaks Chinese? There is no doubt that Fred is a geat British soccer player. That sounds more interesting than I thought. This photo reminds me of my old days.
Does anything wrong of my smartphone? Do you know anyone speak Chinese? Fred must be a big English soccer player. It sounds interesting than I thought. This picture remides me the old days. I will be able to leatn many things from you.
Is there anything wrong with your smart phone? Do you know anyone who speaks Chinese? Fred must be a great British soccer player. It's sounds interesting than I thought. This picture reminds me of old day. I will be able to learn a lot of things from you.
Does anyone know a student who speaks Chinese? There is no doubt that Fred is a great British soccer player. that sounds more interesting than I thought. I'm sure that I'll learn a lot from you.
1. Is there anything wrong on this smart phone? 2. Do you know someone who speaks Chinese? 3. Fred must be a great English soccer player. 4. It sounds more interesting than I thought. 5. This photo reminds me of the old days. 6. I will be albe to learn a lot from you.
Is there anything wrong with the smart phone? Does anyone know a student who speaks Chinese? There is no doubt that Fred is a great British soccer player. That sounds more interesting than I thought. This photo reminds me of my old days. I'm sure that I'll be able to learn a lot from you.
Are there any wrong with this smart phone?
返信削除Does anyone know a student who speak Chinese?
Fred must be a great English soccer player.
It sounds more interesting than I thought.
I'll be able to learn a lot of things from you.
Is there anything wrong with the smartphone?
削除Does anyone know a student who speaks Chinese?
There is no doubt that Fred is a great British soccer player.
That sounds more interesting than I thought.
I'm sure that I'll be able to learn a lot from you.
This photo reminds me of the old days.
削除1. Is there anything wrong with the smartphone? (Day-2)
返信削除2. Does anyone know a student who speaks Chinese? (Day-3)
3. There is no doubt that Fred is a great British soccer/football player. (Day-4)
4. That sounds more interesting than I thought. (Day-5)
5. This photo/pictur e reminds me of the/my old days. (Day-6)
6. I’m sure that I’ll (be able to) learn a lot from you. (Day-8)
Dose this smartphon have anything wrong with?
返信削除Do you know a person who speaks Chinese?
Fred must be a great British soccer player.
It sounds more interesting than I tought.
The picture remind me of my old.
I'll be able to learn many things from you.
Is there anything wrong with the smartphon?
削除Does anyone know a student who speaks Chinese?
There is no doubt that Fred is a geat British soccer player.
That sounds more interesting than I thought.
This photo reminds me of my old days.
Does anything wrong of my smartphone?
返信削除Do you know anyone speak Chinese?
Fred must be a big English soccer player.
It sounds interesting than I thought.
This picture remides me the old days.
I will be able to leatn many things from you.
Is there anything wrong with your smart phone?
返信削除Do you know anyone who speaks Chinese?
Fred must be a great British soccer player.
It's sounds interesting than I thought.
This picture reminds me of old day.
I will be able to learn a lot of things from you.
Does anyone know a student who speaks Chinese?
削除There is no doubt that Fred is a great British soccer player.
that sounds more interesting than I thought.
I'm sure that I'll learn a lot from you.
1. Is there anything wrong on this smart phone?
返信削除2. Do you know someone who speaks Chinese?
3. Fred must be a great English soccer player.
4. It sounds more interesting than I thought.
5. This photo reminds me of the old days.
6. I will be albe to learn a lot from you.
Is there anything wrong with the smart phone?
返信削除Does anyone know a student who speaks Chinese?
There is no doubt that Fred is a great British soccer player.
That sounds more interesting than I thought.
This photo reminds me of my old days.
I'm sure that I'll be able to learn a lot from you.