1. Mom told me to take an umbrella with me. I’m so glad that I brought an umbrella with me. 2. We shouldn’t waste energy. Energy shouldn’t be wasted. 3. Plastic bags mustn’t be thrown out. They must be recycled.
1. My mother told me to take an umbrella with me. I'm so glad that I brought an umbrella with me. 2. We shouldn't waste energy. Energy shouldn't be wasted. 3. Plastick baggs mustn't be thrown out. They must be recycled.
My mother told me take an umbrella with me I'm so glad that I brought an umbrella with me. We shouldn't waste energy. Energy shouldn't be wasted. Plastic bags mustn't be thrown out. They must be recycled.
My mom told me to take an umbrella with me. I'm so glad that I brought an umbrella with me. We shouldn't waste energy. Energy shouldn't be wasted. Plastic Bags mustn't be thrown out. They should be recycled.
My mother told me to take sn umbrella with me. I was glad that I brought an umbrella with me. We shouldn't waste energy. Energy shouldn't be wasted. Plasticbags shouldn't be thrown out. They must be recycled.
Mom told me to take an umbrella with me. I'm so grad to brought an umbrell with me. We shouldn't weste energy. Energy should be wested. Plastic bags mustn't thrown out. They must be recycled.
1. Mom told me to take an umbrella with me.
返信削除I’m so glad that I brought an umbrella with me.
2. We shouldn’t waste energy.
Energy shouldn’t be wasted.
3. Plastic bags mustn’t be thrown out.
They must be recycled.
1. My mother told me to take an umbrella with me.
返信削除I'm so glad that I brought an umbrella with me.
2. We shouldn't waste energy.
Energy shouldn't be wasted.
3. Plastick baggs mustn't be thrown out.
They must be recycled.
3. Plastic baggs mustn't be thrown out.
削除My mother told me take an umbrella with me
返信削除I'm so glad that I brought an umbrella with me.
We shouldn't waste energy.
Energy shouldn't be wasted.
Plastic bags mustn't be thrown out.
They must be recycled.
Mom told me to take an umbrella with me.
削除My mom told me to take an umbrella with me.
返信削除I'm so glad that I brought an umbrella with me.
We shouldn't waste energy.
Energy shouldn't be wasted.
Plastic Bags mustn't be thrown out.
They should be recycled.
They must be recycled.
削除My mother told me to take sn umbrella with me.
返信削除I was glad that I brought an umbrella with me.
We shouldn't waste energy.
Energy shouldn't be wasted.
Plasticbags shouldn't be thrown out.
They must be recycled.
I'm so glad that I brought an umbrela with me.
削除Mom told me to take an umbrella with me.
返信削除I'm so grad to brought an umbrell with me.
We shouldn't weste energy.
Energy should be wested.
Plastic bags mustn't thrown out.
They must be recycled.