My dad often tells me to start thinking about my future. I'm often told to start thinking about my future. My mom sometimes asks me to buy some milk on my way home. I'm sometimes asked to buy some milk on my way home. Towako told us to send her massages for the end of the class. We were told to send her massages for the end of the class.
My father often tells me to start thinking about my future. I was told to start thinking about my future. My mother sometimes asks me to buy some milk on my way home. I am sometimes asked to buy some milk on my way to school. Towako told us to send her messages at the end of the class. We were told to send her messages at the end of the class.
Dad often tells me about my future. I often told about my future. Mom sometimes ask me buy some milk on my way to home. I sometimes asked buy some milk on my way to home. Towako often tells us the messeges at the end of the class. We often told the messeges at the end of the class.
My father often tells me to start thinking about futre. I'm often told to start thinking about futre by my father. My mather asks me to buy some milk on the way to hame. I asked my mother to buy some milk on the way to home. Towako tells our to sent messege after lesson. We told towako to sent messege after lesson.
My father often said me to start thinking about my futere. I am often told to start thinging about my futere. My mother sometimes asked me to buy some milk on the way home. I am asked my mother to buy some milk on the way to home. Towako told us to send a message at the end of the class. We were told to send a message at the end of the class.
My dad ususally says me about start thinking start your future. My dad ususally says about start my future. My mom ususally says me buy some milk on your way home. My mom ususally says buy some milk on my way home. Towako said us send a meseges at the end of class. Towako said send meseges at the end of class.
1.My dad often said to me going to think of my futer. 2.I often told to my dad going to think of my futer. 3.My mom sometimes tells me buy some milk on my way to school. 4.I sometime told to my mom buy some milk on my way to school. 5.Towako said to us sent massage to her the end of class. 6.we were sent massage to her the end of the class.
My dad often tells me to start thinking about my future.
返信削除I'm often told to start thinking about my future.
My mom sometimes asks me to buy some milk on my way home.
I'm sometimes asked to buy some milk on my way home.
Towako told us to send her massages for the end of the class.
We were told to send her massages for the end of the class.
My father often tells me to start thinking about my future.
返信削除I was told to start thinking about my future.
My mother sometimes asks me to buy some milk on my way home.
I am sometimes asked to buy some milk on my way to school.
Towako told us to send her messages at the end of the class.
We were told to send her messages at the end of the class.
Dad often tells me about my future.
返信削除I often told about my future.
Mom sometimes ask me buy some milk on my way to home.
I sometimes asked buy some milk on my way to home.
Towako often tells us the messeges at the end of the class.
We often told the messeges at the end of the class.
My father often said me strat think about my future.
返信削除I often said
My father often tells me to start thinking about futre.
返信削除I'm often told to start thinking about futre by my father.
My mather asks me to buy some milk on the way to hame.
I asked my mother to buy some milk on the way to home.
Towako tells our to sent messege after lesson.
We told towako to sent messege after lesson.
My father often said me to start thinking about my futere.
返信削除I am often told to start thinging about my futere.
My mother sometimes asked me to buy some milk on the way home.
I am asked my mother to buy some milk on the way to home.
Towako told us to send a message at the end of the class.
We were told to send a message at the end of the class.
My dad ususally says me about start thinking start your future.
返信削除My dad ususally says about start my future.
My mom ususally says me buy some milk on your way home.
My mom ususally says buy some milk on my way home.
Towako said us send a meseges at the end of class.
Towako said send meseges at the end of class.
1.My dad often said to me going to think of my futer.
返信削除2.I often told to my dad going to think of my futer.
3.My mom sometimes tells me buy some milk on my way to school.
4.I sometime told to my mom buy some milk on my way to school.
5.Towako said to us sent massage to her the end of class.
6.we were sent massage to her the end of the class.