Write in English
(12) ジュリーはその話を以前聞いたことがありません。
(13) この問題は難しすぎて解けなかった。
(14) あなたはフランス語をもっと上手に話せるようになるでしょう。
(15) ジョンって何歳なんだろう。
(16) そこに着くのにどのぐらいかかるかしら。
(17) いつ行けばよいかわかりません。
(18) まんがを読むと幸せです。
(19) わたしに何をしてもらいたいですか。
(20) 何時にその映画が始まるかわかりますか。
(21) 私はよく学校でテニスをやっていたものだ。
(22) 間に合うことができないかもしれません。
(23) あなたから連絡があって嬉しいです。
12.Julie has never heard the story before.
返信削除13.This question was too difficult to solve.
14.You will be able to speak French much better.
15.I wonder how old Jhon is.
16.How long does ut take to arrive there.
17.I don't know when to go.
18.Reading Manga is makes me feel happy.
19.What do you whant me to do?
20.Do you know what time the movie starts?
21.I used to play tennis in school.
22.
23.
12 Jurry has never hear the news before.
返信削除13 This problem was too difficult to answer.
14 You will be able to speak Flench.
15 How old is Jonn.
16 Hou long dose it take to there.
17 I don't know when to go.
18 I'm happy to read manga.
19 What do you want me to do?
20 Do you know when to start the movie?
21 I used to play tennis in my school.
22 maybe
23 I'm happy to hear your meal.
12.Julie hasn't heard about the story so far.
返信削除13.This question was too dificult to serve.
14.You will be able to speak French much better.
15.I wonder how old John is.
16.I wonder how long does it take to get there.
17.I don't know when to go.
18.Reading manga makes me happy.
19.What do you want me to do?
20.Do you know what tme does the movie start?
21.I used to play tennis at school.
22.I might be able to be in time.
23.I'm happy to hear from you.
Jullie does't hear the storie.
返信削除This probrem is too difficult to
You will able to speak French as well as you can.
How old is Jon?
How long does it take to there?
I'm not understand when I go there.
I'm happy when I read the comic books.
What do you do to me?
What time is the movie will stard?
I always playing tennis when I go to school.
I'm not going to go there on time.
I'm happy to contact to you.
Julie has never heard the talk before.
返信削除This question was to difficult too
You'll able to be better speak French.
I wonder how old John.
(16)How long have you been there?
(17)
(18)It is happy to read comics.
(19)
What time is the movie starting?
I used to play tennis in school.
Julie has never heard the story.
返信削除This problem is too difficult to answer.
You will be able to speak French better.
I wonder how old John is?
I wonder how long does it takes to arrive there.
I don't know when do I go?
Manga make me happy.
What do you want me to do?
Do you know when does the movie start?
I used to play tennis at school.
I might not
I'm happy to connect from you.
(12)Jully has never hear the story before.
返信削除(13)This question was to difficult to answer.
(14)You'll speak French more better.
(15)I wonder how old is Jon.
(16)How long does it take to there?
(17)I wounder when should I go.
(18)I'm happy when I reading manga.
(19)What do you want to do for me?
(20)Do you know this movie is start at?
(21)i was playing tennis
12Jully never has heard the news yet.
返信削除13The question was too difficult to answer.
14You can talk French better in the future.
15I wonder how old Jhon is.
16I wonder how long to go.
17I don't know where am go.
18Read manga makes me happy .
19What
20Do you know what time start this movie stars?
21I used to play tennis at the schol.
22I
23I'm glad to