2017年8月21日月曜日

HW Review-Jr.3E-Aug.21st

1. Ronって何歳なんだろう。  
    I wonder how old Fred is. (Day-9)
2. そこに着くのにどのくらい時間がかかるのかな。 
   I wonder how long it will take to get there. (Day-9)
3. よい友達より大切なものはない。  
   Nothing is more important than good friends. (Day-10)
4. マンガを読むと幸せです。  
   Reading manga makes me happy. (Day-11)
5. 何時にその映画が始まるのか知っていますか? 
   Do you know what time the movie starts/begins? (Day-12)
6. あなたが食べたいものがあれば私に知らせてください。
   Please let me know if there is anything you like/want to eat. (Day 14)

14 件のコメント:

  1. I wonder how old Ron is.
    I wonder how long does it take to get there.
    Nothing is more important than good friends.
    Manga makes me happy.
    Do you know when the movie start?
    Please tell me if you want something to eat.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I wonder how long it will take to get there.
      Reading manga makes me happy.
      Do you know what time the movie starts?
      Please let me know if there is anything you want to eat.

      削除
  2. I wonder how old Ron is.
    I wonder how long does it take to get there.
    Nothing is more important than friends.
    Reading manga makes me happy.
    Do you know what time the movie starts?
    Please tell me something to eat that you want.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I wonder how long it will take to get there.
      Please let me know if there is anything you like.

      削除
  3. I wonder how old Ron is.
    I wonder how long it takes to get there.
    I'm happy in reading manga.
    Do you know when to start the movie?
    Please tell me if you have things that you want to eat.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I wonder how long it will take to get there.
      Reading manga makes me happy.
      Do you know what time the movie starts?
      Please let me know if there is anything you like want to eat.

      削除
  4. I wonder how old is Ron.
    I wonder how you have time to arrive there.
    Nothing is more important than good friends.
    I'm happy to read a nice comic.
    Do you know what time does the movie start.
    Please tell me something to eat if there are it what you want to eat.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I wonder how old Ron is .
      I wonder how long it will take to get there.
      Reading manga makes me happy.
      Do you know what time the movie starts?
      Please let me know if there are anything you like to eat.

      削除
  5. I wonder how old Ron is.
    How long does it take to gt there?
    Nothing is more important than good friends.
    I'm happy to read comic books.
    Do you know what time the movie stats?
    Please tell me if you want to eat something.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I wonder how long it will take to get there.
      Reading manga mades me happy.
      please let me know if there is anything you like.

      削除
  6. 1. I wonder how old Ron is.
    2. I wonder how long will it take to get there.
    3. There is nothing more impotant than freinds.
    4. Reading manga makes me happy.
    5. Do you know what time does the movie start?
    6. Please tell me if you have thing you want to eat.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 2. I wonder how lomg it will take to get there.
      6. Please let me know if there is anything you like to eat.

      削除
  7. I wonder how old Ron is?
    I wonder how long does it take to get there.
    Nothing is more important than good friends.
    Manga makes me happy.
    Do you know what time the movie starts?
    Please tell me if you want something to eat.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I wonder how old Ron is.
      I wonder how long it will take to get there.
      Reading Manga makes me happy.

      削除