2017年9月6日水曜日

Conditionals-Sr.2-Sep.6th

1. What do you usually do if you forgot to bring the textbook to the class?
2. What do you think you will do if you find a wallet on the ground on your way home?

3. What would you do if you won a ¥1,000,000 lottery?
4. What would you have done if you had had no class today?

5. What do you think you might/would have done if you had woken up at 9:00 this morning?

10 件のコメント:

  1. I usually ask my friend to see his textbook together if I forgot to bring the textbook to the class.
    I think I will take the wallet to police if I find it on the ground on my way home.
    I would buy a house near my school if I won a ¥1,000,000 lottery.
    I would have watched a movie with my friend if I had had no class today.
    I think I would have gone to school if I had woken up at 9:oo this morning.

    返信削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  3. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  4. 1. I usually ask my friends who are other class to rend a textbook if I forgot.
    2. If I find a wallet on my way home, I will take the wallet to police station witch on my way home.
    3. If I won the 1,000,000 lottery, I would take my family to atami.
    4. I would have gone to see a movie if I had had no class today.
    5. If I had woken up at 9:00 this morning, I might have called school and told that absent from.

    返信削除
  5. 1. If I forgot to bring the textbook to the class, I would ask my teacher and show it with my next.
    2. If I find a wallet on the ground on my way home, I would bring it to the police.
    3. If I won a lottery, I would travel with my family.
    4. If I had had no class today, I would have watched movies with my friends.
    5. If I had woken up at 9:00 this morning, I would have been absent from school.

    返信削除
  6. 1. I usually ask my friends who are other class to rend a textbook if I forgot.
    2. If I find a wallet on my way home, I will take the wallet to police station witch on my way home.
    3. If I won a ¥1,000,000 lottery, I would take my family to atami.
    4. I would have gone to see a movie if I had had no class today.
    5. If I had woken up at 9:00 this morning, I might have called school and told that absent from.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 1. I usually ask my friends who are other class to lend a textbook if I forgot.
      2. If I find a wallet on my way home, I will take the wallet to police station witch on my way home.
      3. If I won a ¥1,000,000 lottery, I would take my family to atami.
      4. I would have gone to see a movie if I had had no class today.
      5. If I had woken up at 9:00 this morning, I might have called school and told that absent from.

      削除
  7. I usually borrow the textbook from my friend if I forgot to bring it to the class.
    I think I will bring a wallet to the police if I find it on the ground on my way home.
    I would travel abroad if I won a ¥1,000,000 lottery.
    I would have been relaxed at home if I had had no class today.
    I think I might have called to school and gone to school soon if I had woken at 9:00 this morning.

    返信削除
  8. 1.I tell my teacher that I forgot my text book if I forgot to bring the textbook ti the class.
    2.I think I will take the wallet to the police office if I find a wallet on the ground on my way home.
    3.I would buy a huge house with a pool and big garden if I won a 1,000,000 lottery.
    4.I would had gone out to watch movie alone if I had had no class today.
    5.I think I might have asked my mom to pick me up to school if I had woken up at 9:00 this morning.

    返信削除
  9. I usually ask my class mate who sit next to me to show it if I forgot to bring the textbook to the class.
    I will dend it to the police if I find a wallet on the ground on my way home.
    I would have a gorgeous trip to Thailand if I won a $10000 lottery.
    I have gone fishing all day if I had had no class today.
    I would have gone to school without having breakfast if I had woken at 9:00 this morning.

    返信削除