Your plan sounds anbitious. That's sounds like a lot of work to do. I was asked to join the volunteer work on Sunday. Food and water souldn't be wasted.
1. Your plan sounds ambitious. That sounds like a lot of work to do. 2. I was asked to join a volunteer work on Sunday. 3. Food and water shouldn’t be wasted.
1. Your plan sounds ambitious. That sounds like a lot of work to do. 2. I was asekd to join the volunteer work on Sunday. 3. Food and water shouldn't be wasted.
Your plan sounds ambitious.
返信削除It sounds like a lot of work to do.
I was asked to join a volunteer work on Sunday.
Food and water shouldn't be wasted.
Your plan sounds ambitious.
返信削除It sounds like a lot work to do.
I was asked to join a volunteer work on Sunday.
Food and water shouldn't be wasted.
It sounds like a lot of work to do.
削除Your plan sounds anbitious.
返信削除That's sounds like a lot of work to do.
I was asked to join the volunteer work on Sunday.
Food and water souldn't be wasted.
I was asked to join a volunteer work on Sunday.
削除Your plan sounds ambitious.
Your plan sounds ambitious.
返信削除It sounds a lot of works to do.
I was asked to join a volunteer work on Sunday.
Food and water shouldn't be wasted.
That sounds like a lot of work to do.
削除1. Your plan sounds ambitious.
返信削除That sounds like a lot of work to do.
2. I was asked to join a volunteer work on Sunday.
3. Food and water shouldn’t be wasted.
Your plan sounds ambition.
返信削除That sounds a lot of things to do.
I was asked to join the volunteer work on Sunday.
Food and water shouldn't be wasted.
1. Your plan sounds ambitious.
返信削除That sounds like a lot of work to do.
2. I was asekd to join the volunteer work on Sunday.
3. Food and water shouldn't be wasted.