My name is Minori Kashima. I'm in the school biology club, caligraphy club and photography club. I'm interested in voice actors and my hobby is listening to music.
My name is Shintaro Sato. My hoby is going fishing and playing guitar and piano. I join three bands and I played over ten songs in the school festival.
I am Chiharu and 15 years old. I like any sports, both playing and watching. I always listen to music, especially Justin Bieber and One direction’s in my free time.
Hi,my name is Yasuhiro Suwa. I used to play basketball but now I'm playing volleyball. I also play the piano and sometimes I learn about classical music from Mr,TK.
My name is Shun Uchiya. I am a member of the school tennis team and Origami club which I made in May. Every day ,I play tennis to become strong but I don't study so much.
My name is Nanaha Adachi. I'm a second grader in high school and I'm in handball club. I prefer to doing sports and I have a club activities almost every day.
My name is Kota Akaboya.
返信削除I'm a member of couputer club in my school.
I want to take a game for our school festival.
My name is Minori Kashima.
返信削除I'm in the school biology club, caligraphy club and photography club.
I'm interested in voice actors and my hobby is listening to music.
My name is Yoshiki Saiki.
返信削除I'm member of school hockey team but I used to play baseball.
My hoby is playing hockey and baseball.
My name is Shintaro Sato.
返信削除My hoby is going fishing and playing guitar and piano.
I join three bands and I played over ten songs in the school festival.
I am Chiharu and 15 years old.
返信削除I like any sports, both playing and watching.
I always listen to music, especially Justin Bieber and One direction’s in my free time.
My name is Haruka.
返信削除I play basketball at school.
I usually listening to music in my free time and Bruno mars is one of my favorite artist.
Hi,my name is Yasuhiro Suwa.
返信削除I used to play basketball but now I'm playing volleyball.
I also play the piano and sometimes I learn about classical music from Mr,TK.
My name is Shun Uchiya.
返信削除I am a member of the school tennis team and Origami club which I made in May.
Every day ,I play tennis to become strong but I don't study so much.
My name is Nanaha Adachi.
返信削除I'm a second grader in high school and I'm in handball club.
I prefer to doing sports and I have a club activities almost every day.
My name is Ikumi.
返信削除I play basketball at my school club.
And also I Iike idol, so I will go to my favorite idol's stage.
My name is Ami Ozawa.
返信削除I am in the school basketball club.
I like listening to music in my free time