Julie was the only student who was absent from school today. I enjoy playing tennis. I don't mind playing it all day. Fred can't stand studying for more than an hour.
Julie was the only student who was late for school today. I enjoy playing tennis. I don't mind playing it all day. Fred can't stand studying for more than an hour.
Julie was the only student who was absent for school today. I enjoy playing tennis. I don't mind playing it all day. Fred can't stand studying for more than an hour.
1. Julie was the only student who was absent from school today. 2. I enjoy playing tennis. I don’t mind playing it all day. 3. Fred can’t stand studying for more than an hour.
1. Julie was the only student who was late for class today. 2. I enjoy playing tennis. I don't mind playing it all day. 3. Fred can't stand studying for more than an hour.
Julie was the only student absent from school today. I enjoy playing tennis. I don't mind plahing it all day. Fred can't stand studying for more than an hour.
Julie was the only student who was absent for school today. I enjoy playing tennis. I don't mind playing it all day. Fred can't stand studying for more than an hour.
Julie was the only student who was absent from school today.
返信削除I enjoy playing tennis. I don't mind playing it all day.
Fred can't stand studying for more than an hour.
Julie was the only student who was late for school today.
返信削除I enjoy playing tennis. I don't mind playing it all day.
Fred can't stand studying for more than an hour.
Julie was the only student who was absent from school today.
削除Julie was the only student who was absent for school today.
返信削除I enjoy playing tennis.
I don't mind playing it all day.
Fred can't stand studying for more than an hour.
Julie was the only student who was absent from school today.
削除1. Julie was the only student who was absent from school today.
返信削除2. I enjoy playing tennis.
I don’t mind playing it all day.
3. Fred can’t stand studying for more than an hour.
1. Julie was the only student who was late for class today.
返信削除2. I enjoy playing tennis. I don't mind playing it all day.
3. Fred can't stand studying for more than an hour.
1. Julie was the only student who was absent from school today.
削除Julie was the only student absent from school today.
返信削除I enjoy playing tennis.
I don't mind plahing it all day.
Fred can't stand studying for more than an hour.
Julie was the only student who was absent from school today.
削除Julie was the only student who was absent for school today.
返信削除I enjoy playing tennis.
I don't mind playing it all day.
Fred can't stand studying for more than an hour.