ID:951 3417 3466 PW:1810013
Don't forget to take an umbrella with you.Remember to call me whem you get to school.I tried to stay awake but fell asleep.
I tried to stay awake during class but fell asleep.
Don't forget to take an umbrella with you.Remember to call me when you get to school.I tried to stay awake during class but I fall asleep.
I tried to stay awake during class but I fell asleep.
Don't forget to bring an unbrella with you.Remember to call me when you get to school.I tried to stay awake during the class, but I fell asleep.
Don't forget to take an umbrella with you.
1. Don’t forget to take an umbrella with you. 2. Remember to call me when you get to school.3. I tried to stay awake during class but (I) fell asleep.
1. Don't forget to take an umblera with you. 2. Remember to call me when you get school. 3. I tried to stay awake but I fail asleep.
1. Don't forget to take an umbrella with you. 2. Remember to call me when you get to school. 3. I tried to stay awake but I fall asleep.
Don't forget to take an umbrella with you.Remember to call me when you get to school.I tried to stay awake during class but I feel asleep.
Don't forget to take an umbrella with you.
返信削除Remember to call me whem you get to school.
I tried to stay awake but fell asleep.
I tried to stay awake during class but fell asleep.
削除Don't forget to take an umbrella with you.
返信削除Remember to call me when you get to school.
I tried to stay awake during class but I fall asleep.
I tried to stay awake during class but I fell asleep.
削除Don't forget to bring an unbrella with you.
返信削除Remember to call me when you get to school.
I tried to stay awake during the class, but I fell asleep.
Don't forget to take an umbrella with you.
削除1. Don’t forget to take an umbrella with you.
返信削除2. Remember to call me when you get to school.
3. I tried to stay awake during class but (I) fell asleep.
Don't forget to take an umbrella with you.
返信削除Remember to call me when you get to school.
I tried to stay awake during class but I fall asleep.
I tried to stay awake during class but I fell asleep.
削除1. Don't forget to take an umblera with you.
返信削除2. Remember to call me when you get school.
3. I tried to stay awake but I fail asleep.
1. Don't forget to take an umbrella with you.
削除2. Remember to call me when you get to school.
3. I tried to stay awake but I fall asleep.
Don't forget to take an umbrella with you.
返信削除Remember to call me when you get to school.
I tried to stay awake during class but I feel asleep.
I tried to stay awake during class but I fell asleep.
削除