The report card made Fred's parents disapointted. I found the book is very interesting. Fred finds his parents disapointted his grades. I found the cafeteria empty when I came in. You are surpposed to keep your room clean. keep it clean. Leave the door open please. Fred's parents went to Mexico and left him alone for the night.
1.What 2.That will make everyone at school surprised. 3.The report card made Fred's parents disappointed. 4.After a while, I found the book very interesting. 5.Fred found his parents disappointed at his grades. 6.I found the cafeteria empty when I came in. 7.You're supposed to keep your room clean. Keep it clean. 8.Leave the door open, please. 9.Fred's parents went to Mexico and left him alone for the night.
What made you so happy? That will make every one at school surprized. The report card made Fred's parents dissapointed. After a while, I found the book very interesting. Fred found his parents dissapointed with his grades. I found the cafe teria empty when I come in. You are supposed to your room clean. Keep it clean. Leave the door open please. Fred's parents went Mexico and they leave fred alone.
That will everyone at school surprised. The report card made Fred's parents disapponted. After a while, I found the book very interesting. Fred his parents disappointed with his grades. I found the cafetaria empty when I came in. You're supose to keep your room clean. Keep it clean. Leave the door open please. Fred's parents went to Mexico and they kept Fred alone for the night.
What made you so happy? That will make everyone at school suprised. The report card are made Fred's parents disappointed. I found the book very interesting. Fred found Fred's parents disappointed with his grads. I found the cafeteria empty when I came in. You are supporse to keep your room clean.Keep it clean. Leave the door open please. Fred's parents went to Mexico and leave Fred alone for the night.
What mamde you so happy. That will make everyone at school suprised. The report card make Fred's parents disapponted. After a while, I found the book very interesting. Fred finds his parents disappoited with his gares. I fonud the cafeteria empty when I came in. You are suports to keep your room clean. Keep it clean. Leave the door open please. Fred's parents went to Mexco and they left him alone for the night.
What made you so happy? That will make everyone at school surprised. The gread card made his parent disapointed. After a while I found the book very interesting. He finds that his parents disappointed at his grades. I found the cafetelia empty when I came in. You are supposed to keep your room clean. Keep it clean. Leave the door open, please. Fred's parents went to Mexico and leave Fred alone for the night.
What made you so happy? That will make everyone at school surprised. The report card made Fred's parents disappointed. After a while, I found a book very interesting. Fred found his parents disappointed of his grades. I found the cafeteria empty when I came in. You are supposed to keep your room clean. Keep it clean. Leave the door open please. Freds parents went to Mexico and left him alone at the night.
What made you so happy? That will make everyone at school surprised. The report card made Fred's parents disappointed. After while, I found the book very interesting. I found Fred's parents disappointed to his report. I founds the cafeteria empty when I came. You are suppose to keep your room clean. Keep it clean. Leave the door open please. Fred's parents went to the Mexico and he left alone.
The report card made Fred's parents disapointted.
返信削除I found the book is very interesting.
Fred finds his parents disapointted his grades.
I found the cafeteria empty when I came in.
You are surpposed to keep your room clean.
keep it clean.
Leave the door open please.
Fred's parents went to Mexico and left him alone for the night.
1.What
返信削除2.That will make everyone at school surprised.
3.The report card made Fred's parents disappointed.
4.After a while, I found the book very interesting.
5.Fred found his parents disappointed at his grades.
6.I found the cafeteria empty when I came in.
7.You're supposed to keep your room clean. Keep it clean.
8.Leave the door open, please.
9.Fred's parents went to Mexico and left him alone for the night.
What made you so happy?
返信削除That will make every one at school surprized.
The report card made Fred's parents dissapointed.
After a while, I found the book very interesting.
Fred found his parents dissapointed with his grades.
I found the cafe teria empty when I come in.
You are supposed to your room clean.
Keep it clean.
Leave the door open please.
Fred's parents went Mexico and they leave fred alone.
What made you so happy.
返信削除That will everyone at school surprised.
The report card made Fred's parents disapponted.
After a while, I found the book very interesting.
Fred his parents disappointed with his grades.
I found the cafetaria empty when I came in.
You're supose to keep your room clean. Keep it clean.
Leave the door open please.
Fred's parents went to Mexico and they kept Fred alone for the night.
What made you so happy?
返信削除That will make everyone at school suprised.
The report card are made Fred's parents disappointed.
I found the book very interesting.
Fred found Fred's parents disappointed with his grads.
I found the cafeteria empty when I came in.
You are supporse to keep your room clean.Keep it clean.
Leave the door open please.
Fred's parents went to Mexico and leave Fred alone for the night.
What mamde you so happy.
返信削除That will make everyone at school suprised.
The report card make Fred's parents disapponted.
After a while, I found the book very interesting.
Fred finds his parents disappoited with his gares.
I fonud the cafeteria empty when I came in.
You are suports to keep your room clean.
Keep it clean.
Leave the door open please.
Fred's parents went to Mexco and they left him alone for the night.
What made you so happy?
返信削除That will make everyone at school surprised.
The gread card made his parent disapointed.
After a while I found the book very interesting.
He finds that his parents disappointed at his grades.
I found the cafetelia empty when I came in.
You are supposed to keep your room clean.
Keep it clean.
Leave the door open, please.
Fred's parents went to Mexico and leave Fred alone for the night.
What made you so happy?
返信削除That will make everyone at school surprised.
The report card made Fred's parents disappointed.
After a while, I found a book very interesting.
Fred found his parents disappointed of his grades.
I found the cafeteria empty when I came in.
You are supposed to keep your room clean. Keep it clean.
Leave the door open please.
Freds parents went to Mexico and left him alone at the night.
What made you so happy?
返信削除That will make everyone at school surprised.
The report card made Fred's parents disappointed.
After while, I found the book very interesting.
I found Fred's parents disappointed to his report.
I founds the cafeteria empty when I came.
You are suppose to keep your room clean. Keep it clean.
Leave the door open please.
Fred's parents went to the Mexico and he left alone.
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
返信削除