2018年12月17日月曜日

G&C 3-Sr.1-Dec.17

Speak in English=> Write
1. You need to clean your room. 
    => You need to get 
2. I have to finish my homework by Monday.
    => I have to get 
3. 私は普段月1回髪を切ってもらう。
私は6週間前に髪を切ってもらった。
私は今週末に髪を切ってもらう必要がある。
4. 私のタブレットは正常に動作しない。(properly)
出来るだけ早く修理してもらう必要がある。(ASAP)
しかし修理してもらうには1週間かかるだろう。

1. You need to get your room cleaned.
2. I have to get my homework done by Monday.
3. I usually have my hair cut once a month.
I had my hair cut six weeks ago.
I need to have my hair cut this weekend.
Yes, you need to have your hair cut before Christmas.
4. My tablet isn’t working properly.
I need to have it repaired ASAP.
But it’ll take a week to have it repaired.


14 件のコメント:

  1. You need to get your room cleaned.
    I have to get my homework finished by Monday.
    I usually have my hair cut once a month.
    I had my hair cut six weeks ago.
    I need to have my hair cut this weekend.
    My tablet isn't working properly.
    I need to have it repaired ASAP.
    But it will take a week to have it repaired.

    返信削除
  2. You need to get your room cleaned.
    I have to get my homework finished by Monday.
    I usually have my hair cut once a month.
    I had my hair cut six week ago.
    I need to have my hair cut this weekend.
    My tablet isn't working properly.
    I need to have it repaired as soon as possible.
    However it will take a week to have it repaired.

    返信削除
  3. You need to get your room cleaned.
    I have to get my homework finished by Monday.
    I usually have my hair cut once a month.
    I had my hair cut six weeks ago.
    I need to have my hair cut this weekend.
    My tablet isn't working properly.
    I need to have it repaired ASAP.
    But it will take one week to have it repaired.

    返信削除
  4. You need to get your room cleaned.
    I have to get my homework finished by Monday.
    3. I usually have my hair cut once a month.
    I had my hair cut six weeks ago.
    I need to have my hair cut this weekend.
    4. My tablet isn't working properly.
    I need to have it repeared ASAP.
    But it'll take a week to have it repeared.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I need to have it repaired ASAP.
      But it will take a week to have it repeired.

      削除
  5. You need to get your room cleaned.
    I have to get my homework finished by Monday.
    I usually have my hair cut once a mounth.
    I had my hair cut six weeks ago.
    I need to have my hair cut this weekend.
    My tablet isn't working properly.
    I need to get it repaired ASAP.
    But it will take a week to get it repaired.

    返信削除
  6. You need to get your room cleaned.
    I have to get my homework finished by Monday.
    I usually have my hair cut once a month.
    I had my hair cut six weeks ago.
    I need to have my hair cut this weekend.
    My tablet doesn’t work properly.
    I need to have it repaired ASAP.
    But it will take a week to have it repaired.

    返信削除
  7. You need to get your room cleaned.
    I have to get my homework finished by Monday.
    I usually have my hair cut once a month.
    I had my hair cut six weeks ago.
    I need to have my hair cut this weekend.
    My tablet isn't working properly.
    I need to have it repaired ASAP.
    But it will take a week to have it repaired.

    返信削除
  8. You need to get your room cleaned.
    I have to get my homework finished by Monday.
    I usually have my hair cut every a months.
    I had my hair cut six month ago.
    I need to have my hair cut this weekend.
    My tablet isn't working properly.
    I need to have it repared ASAP.
    But it will take a week to have it repared.

    返信削除
  9. You need to get your room cleaned.
    I have to get my homework finished by Monday.
    I usualy have my hair cut once a month.
    I had my hair cut 6 weeks ago.
    I need to my hair cut this weekend.
    My tablet isn't moved properly.
    I need to have repared ASAP.
    But it will take 1 week to repared.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I need to have it repared ASAP.
      But it will take a week to have it repared.

      削除
  10. YOu need to get your room cleaned.
    I have to get my home work finished by Monday.
    I usually have my hair cut once a month.
    I had my hair cut six weeks ago.
    I need to have my hair cut this the weekend.
    My tablet isn't working properly.

    返信削除