Blog Write in English.
1. 私たちは飲み物を買うためにコンビニに立ち寄った。(stop)
2. あなたは始終文句を言うのを止めるべきだ。(all the time)
3. バッテリーをチャージするのを忘れないように。(charge)
4. 私は彼と一度会ったことを覚えている。
5. 私はスマホを持ってくるのを忘れた。
6. 私は彼に早く来るように言うのを忘れた。
7. 私はドアを開けようとしたが出来なかった。
8. 毎日運動してみたらどうですか。(exercise)
1. We stopped
at a convenience store to buy drinks.
2. You should stop
complaining all the time.
3. Remember to
charge the battery.
4. I remember
seeing him once.
5. I forgot to
bring my smartphone.
6. I forgot telling
him to come early.
7. I tried to
open the door but couldn’t.
8. Why don’t you
try exercising daily?
We stopped at a convenient store to buy drinks.
返信削除You should stop saying claims all the time.
Remember to charge the battery.
I remember meeting him once.
I forgot to bring my smartphone.
I forgot to tell him to come early.
I tried to open the door, but I couldn't.
Why don't you try exercising every day?
You should stop complaining all the time.
削除Why don't you try exercising daily?
1. I stop to walk and go to convenience store to buy some drinks.
返信削除2. You should stop to say all the time.
3. You don't forger to charge battery.
4. I remember seeing him once.
5. I forgot to bring a smartphone.
6. I forgot to tell him to come earlier.
7. I tried to open the door but I couldn't.
8. Why don't you try doing exercise?
1. We stopped at a convenience store to buy drinks.
削除2. You should stop saying all the time.
We stopped at convenience store to buy some drink.
返信削除You should stop saying ill all the time.
Don't forget to charge your battery.
I remember meeting him once.
I forgot to bring my smartphone.
I forgot to say come earlier to him.
I tried opening the door,but I couldn't.
How do you try to exercise everyday?
You should stop complaining all the time.
削除I forgot telling him to come early.
I tried to open the door but couldn’t.
Why don’t you try exercising daily?
I stoped to buy drinks at convenience store.
返信削除You should stop complaining something all the time.
Don't forget to charge the battery.
I remember seeing him once.
I forgot to bring my smartphone.
I forgot to tell him come early.
I tried to open the door but it wouldn't.
Why don't you trying doing exercises?
We stopped at a convenience store to buy drinks.
削除Why don't you try doing exercises daily?
We stoped walking to buy some drinks in the conviniencestore.
返信削除You should stop talking all the time.
Don't forget charging the battely.
I remember meeting with him.
I forgot to say come earler.
I tried to open the door, but I couldn't.
How about try exercising every day.
We stopped at a convenience store to buy drinks.
削除You should stop complaining all the time.
Remember to charge the battery.
I remember seeing him once.
I forgot to bring my smartphone.
I forgot telling him to come early.
Why don’t you try exercising daily?
We stopped at a conviniencestore to buy drinks.
返信削除You should stop complaining all the time.
Don’t remember to charge your battery.
I remember I’ve met him once.
I forgot to bring my smartphone.
I forgot to tell him to come home early.
I tried to open the door but I couldn’t.
Why don’t you try doing exercise.
Remember to charge the battery.
削除I remember seeing him once.
I forgot to bring my smartphone.
We stopped to go to convinience store to buy some drink.
返信削除You shouldn't stop telling all the time.
Don't forget to charge battely.
I remenber meeting him once.
I forgot to bring my smartpnone.
I forgot to told him to come early.
I tried to open the door but I couldn't.
why don't you try doing exercise every day.
We stopped at a convenience store to buy durinks.
削除You should stop complaining all the time.
I forgot to tell him to come early.
I stopped to go to the convenience store to buy something to drink.
返信削除You should stop saying claim all the time.
Don't remmenber to charge the battely.
I remmenbered meeting him once a time.
I forgot bringing my smartphone.
I forgot to tell him to come early.
I tried to open the door, but I couldn't.
Why don't you try exercising everyday.