2018年12月10日月曜日

Write in English-Sr.1-Dec.10

Speak and Write in English.
1. 自転車をここに停めないことになっている(You are ...)
   -> (Bikes are ...)
1. You aren’t supposed to park your bike here.
-> Bikes aren’t supposed to be parked here.

2. 自転車は駐輪エリアに停めることになっている。(You are ...)
-> (Bikes are ...)
2. You’re supposed to park your bike in the parking area.
-> Bikes are supposed to be parked in the parking area.

3. 私は以前沖縄に住んでいた
私は東京に移った時、混んだ電車に乗ることに慣れていなかった
私はここに住んで1年になる。
しかし寒い冬には未だに慣れていない。
3. I used to live in Okinawa.
I wasn’t used to riding crowded trains when I moved to Tokyo.
 I’ve lived here for a year.
Now I’m used to it. But I’m still not used to the cold winter.

14 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. You are not supposed to park the cat here.
    Bikes are not supposed to be parked.
    You are supposed to park the car in the parking area.
    Bikes are supposed to be parked in the parking area.
    I used to live in Okinawa.
    I wasn't used to getting on the crowed train when I moved to Tokoy.
    One year has passed since I stared to living here.
    However,I hasn't been used to cold winter.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You are not supposed to park your bike here.
      I wasn't used to riding crowded trains when I moved to Tokyo.
      I've lived here for a year.
      Now I 'm used to it. But I'm still not used to the cold winter.

      削除
  3. You aren't supposed to park your bike here.
    Bikes aren't supposed to be parked here.
    You're supposed to park your bike at the parking area.
    Bikes are supposed to be parked at the parking area.
    I used to live in Okinawa.
    I wasn't used to riding a crowded train when I moved to Tokyo.
    I've lived here for one year.
    But, I'm not used to cold winter.

    返信削除
  4. 1. You are supposed not to stop here your bicycle.
    Bikes are supposed not to stop here.
    2. You are supposed to stop area of bicycle stops.
    Bicycle are suppose to stop area of bicycle stops.
    3. I used to live in Okinawa.
    When I moved Tokyo, I wasn't used to getting on the crowded train.
    I have been living here for one year.
    But I wasn't used to cold winter.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You aren't supposed to park your bike here.
      Bikes aren't supposed to be parked here.
      You are supposed to park your bike in the parking area.

      削除
  5. You aren’t supposed to leave bikes here.
    Bikes are supposed not to be left here.
    You are supposed to leave bikes here.
    Bikes are supposed to be left here.
    I used to live in Okinawa.
    I wasn’t used to ride on crowded train when I moved to Tokyo.
    I’m supposed to be here for a year.
    However, I’m not used to cold winter.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You aren’t supposed to park your bike here.
      Bikeds aren’t supposed to be parked here.
      You are supposed to park your bike in the parking area.
      Bikes are supposed to be parked in the parking area.
      I wasn’t used to riding crowded trains when I moved to Tokyo.i’ve lived here for a year.i’m still not used to the cold winter.

      削除
  6. You aren't supposed to stop your bike here.
    Bikes aren't supposed to be stepped here.
    Your supposed to stop your bike in the parking area.
    Bikes are supposed to be stopped in the parking area.
    I used to live in Okinawa before.
    I wasn't used getting on the crowded train when I moved in Tokyo.
    It became a year until I used to live in here.
    But I wasn't stil used to be cold winter.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You’re supposed to park your bike in the parking area.
      I wasn’t used to riding crowded trains when I moved to Tokyo.
      I’ve lived here for a year.
      Now I’m used to it. But I’m still not used to the cold winter.

      削除
  7. You are not surpposed to park your bike here.
    Bikes are not surpposed to be parked here.
    You are surpposed to park in the bike parking area.
    Bikes are surpposed to be parked in the bike parking area.
    I was used to live in Okinawa.
    I wasn't used to getting on the crowded train when I start to live in Tokyo.
    I have lived here for one year.
    But I am used to be in the cold winter.

    返信削除
  8. But I am still not used to the col winter.

    返信削除
  9. You are not supposed to put your bike here.
    Bike are not supposed to be put here.
    You are supposed to put your bike in the parking area.
    Bikes are supposed to be put in the parking area.
    I use to live in okinawa.
    I wasn't used to riding crowded trains when I move to tokyo.
    I have livved here for a year.
    But I am still not used to cold winter.

    返信削除