A person I respect the most is my mother. She does most of the housework also has a part-time job on weekdays. I respect her because never complain even if she's tired and when I mean trouble, she always keeps me some advice, so I want to be like her in the future.
I respect the most is my homeroom teacher Who's the teacher in my high school. I respect him because he always talked me a talk to students to improve their skills.
A person I respect the most is my mother. She always could come out for me and I always appreciate her. Because they've always kind to everyone and I want to leave like her.
How far from Alice Peck the most is Tagalog best friends you enter foreign countries every day every summer to run English Remember conclave artist fiction because she has very well the only first or so starving.
A person I respect the most is my mother. She does most of the housework also has a part-time job on weekdays. I respect her because never complain even if she's tired and when I mean trouble, she always keeps me some advice, so I want to be like her in the future.
返信削除Very Well.
削除The last sentence is a bit too long.
You don't need the last part after ", so ..."
I respect the most is my homeroom teacher
返信削除Who's the teacher in my high school.
I respect him because he always talked me a talk to students to improve their skills.
Combine the first two sentences starting with " The person ..."
削除A person I respect The most is my friend.
返信削除Ima of high school in series my best friend ki
Try it again.
削除A person I respect the most is my mother.
返信削除She always could come out for me and I always appreciate her.
Because they've always kind to everyone and I want to leave like her.
Well spoken but #2 ???
削除How far from Alice Peck the most is Tagalog best friends
返信削除you enter foreign countries every day every summer to run English
Remember conclave artist fiction because she has very well the only first or so starving.
???
削除Is this about the task?
a person I respect the most is my mother
返信削除. She she always hard worker and she he stop
You want to speak more clearly.
削除Use the words and phrases you are familiar with.
Opossum I respect the most is my clamp screw teacher.
返信削除She told to me japanese ansonia High School.
I respect him because she told me
Is your teacher he or she?
削除