The subject I have difficulty with learning is math. Are usually studied for 1 hour a day. I dislike math because I studied very hard but the result hasn't.
The subject I dislike math and we have been more than five months process in a week. Because it is a little bit and numbers to remember. Like it but I have to study math so I want to.
The subject I don’t like the most is math. If I understand how to solve the problems in text back, I couldn’t songs similar questions in the test. I don’t want to study it.
The subject I don't like a smart I study math only before the test. I don't like math because when I study math and I study I don't know what I'm doing I don't understand.
The subject Japanese. It is difficult for me to understand that sounds like has feelings. My Japanese just called so I have to read more get more noise no race.
the subject I dislike is biology it's difficult for me because I couldn't memorize creators details study results I think I want to get high score on the exams
The subject I have difficulty with learning is math. Are usually studied for 1 hour a day. I dislike math because I studied very hard but the result hasn't.
返信削除Very well spoken and explained!
削除The subject I dislike math and we have been more than five months process in a week.
返信削除Because it is a little bit and numbers to remember.
Like it but I have to study math so I want to.
A little bit what?
削除Reorganize #3!
The subject I don’t like the most is math.
返信削除If I understand how to solve the problems in text back, I couldn’t songs similar questions in the test.
I don’t want to study it.
Mostly well spoken.
削除But you don't want to sing, but solve, do you?
The subject I don't like a smart I study math only before the test.
返信削除I don't like math because when I study math and I study I don't know what I'm doing I don't understand.
Repeating the same thing again and again.
削除Try to explain why and what you are going to do with it.
The subject Japanese.
返信削除It is difficult for me to understand that sounds like has feelings.
My Japanese just called so I have to read more get more noise no race.
Try to speak as if you're speaking to a little child.
削除Relax and take a deep breath before speaking.
The subject I have difficulty restraining a small ass.
返信削除I usually study before the exam.
I don't try to eat because I confused why I caught a curate.
#1, and #2 are well spoken.
削除Try #3 one more time!
the subject I dislike is biology
返信削除it's difficult for me because I couldn't memorize creators details
study results I think I want to get high score on the exams
You did better this time.
削除Try #3 one more time!