ID:951 3417 3466 PW:1810013
My favorite fruit is strawberry. I usually eat strawberry with milk for dessert in the morning. I like strawberry because it's very sweet and it's healthier than junk food.
Excellent!You like strawberries, don't you?
My favorite fruit is a strawberry.238 Windsor Avenue spell dinner
?????Try it again!
My favorite food is Apple that my irish grandmother gave me every year.I like the apple pie that my mother begged me.Apple is very easy to eat.
Very well done.You like apples, don't you?
My favorite fruit is banana.I sometimes eat it face JokerIt is always
Almost but not quite.Try it again!
My favorite flute in Teddy.I always eat 8 in the morning.
I don't like all fruit but Apple.My mother always makes makes me apple pie and I liked it in it.It is very sweet but it is very delicious.
???You don't like any fruit but apples.
My favorite food is Apple.I always ask my parents to buy it.I like it because it
My favorite fruit is strawberry. I usually eat strawberry with milk for dessert in the morning. I like strawberry because it's very sweet and it's healthier than junk food.
返信削除Excellent!
削除You like strawberries, don't you?
My favorite fruit is a strawberry.
返信削除238 Windsor Avenue spell dinner
?????
削除Try it again!
My favorite food is Apple that my irish grandmother gave me every year.
返信削除I like the apple pie that my mother begged me.
Apple is very easy to eat.
Very well done.
削除You like apples, don't you?
My favorite fruit is banana.
返信削除I sometimes eat it face Joker
It is always
Almost but not quite.
削除Try it again!
My favorite flute in Teddy.
返信削除I always eat 8 in the morning.
?????
削除Try it again!
I don't like all fruit but Apple.
返信削除My mother always makes makes me apple pie and I liked it in it.
It is very sweet but it is very delicious.
???
削除You don't like any fruit but apples.
My favorite food is Apple.
返信削除I always ask my parents to buy it.
I like it because it