2019年5月20日月曜日

STT Speaking-Sr.2-May 20

Speak about a place you want to visit the most in 3 sentences:
- Where in detail
- What kind of place
- Why/what part you like

6 件のコメント:

  1. The place I went to visit the most is some of the familia in Barcelona Spain. So are the Sagrada Familia is a place which hasn't been completed yet and it will be completed in 2026. I want to go there because the using is very beautiful and a Japanese person is an art director of the Sagrada Familia I'm really interested in the place.

    返信削除
  2. The place I want to visit the most is Kyoto
    the phrase Kyoto is a Japanese traditional place which we can see traditional buildings and it many delicious foods
    I want to go there be cause I want to eat any matter who's and I want to see traditional temples.

    返信削除
  3. The place I want to visit the most in Korea.
    Korea and Son of the Asian place raising Asia.
    I want to go there because they're a lot of their chest hurts.

    返信削除
  4. The place I want to visit the most is Hokkaido.
    I want to go there because and enjoy the winter sports.

    返信削除
  5. The place that I want to visit that are Charter.
    There are a lot of a historical sites to see my name famous food which is famous from old days.
    When I go there, I want to see the buildings enjoy eating.

    返信削除
  6. The place I want to visit the most is America.
    America has big cities and there is a major leagues.
    I am a fan of autonomous your hair so I want to visit America and watch she’s game.

    返信削除