ID:951 3417 3466 PW:1810013
In the May 1st I went to Yokohama to eat sushi with my family. I went there to separate the new era and I enjoyed their very much. After we eat sushi I went to my grandfather's house.
Excellent!You spoke well and clearly.
I want to single turbo with my friend There are a lot of people we ate lot of Korean food
You spoke clearly.Try to speak more next time.
I went to my grandparents house with my family.We stayed there for three days and we visited some sightseeing places.
You spoke clearly enough!Try to speak one more sentence next time.
I went and looming fall in the face with my sister and motherWe took picture with some characters.
Where did you go?Try to speak one more sentence next time.
Ayanna my friends went to the Festival of June and May 1st. I am my friends I went to the festival may 1st. By then please copy and post it okay.
My friends and I...Try to speak with confidence!
I I went, cloud with my friends I went to, club with my friends V8 a lot of sweet such as multi
What did you do?
In the May 1st I went to Yokohama to eat sushi with my family. I went there to separate the new era and I enjoyed their very much. After we eat sushi I went to my grandfather's house.
返信削除Excellent!
削除You spoke well and clearly.
I want to single turbo with my friend
返信削除There are a lot of people
we ate lot of Korean food
You spoke clearly.
削除Try to speak more next time.
I went to my grandparents house with my family.
返信削除We stayed there for three days and we visited some sightseeing places.
You spoke clearly enough!
削除Try to speak one more sentence next time.
I went and looming fall in the face with my sister and mother
返信削除We took picture with some characters.
Where did you go?
削除Try to speak one more sentence next time.
Ayanna my friends went to the Festival of June and May 1st. I am my friends I went to the festival may 1st. By then please copy and post it okay.
返信削除My friends and I...
削除Try to speak with confidence!
I I went, cloud with my friends
返信削除I went to, club with my friends
V8 a lot of sweet such as multi
What did you do?
削除