2019年7月15日月曜日

STT Speaking-Jul.15

Speak about a person you respect in 4 steps.
- Profile/Relationship  
- What/How he or she does/did #1  
What/How he or she does/did #2   
- Why you respect him/her 

8 件のコメント:

  1. The person I respect is Ichiro Suzuki he is wound down most famous baseball player in the world she had a great heating score in major leagues in America and he is also a good dad‘s throwing he also he lets Japanese team to one at the VC in 2009 I respect him because I

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You spoke fairly well.
      Try to speak chunk by chunk, and put a pause after sentence.

      削除
  2. The person I respect is how old is Machel Montano.
    She was japanese teacher ask the clown school where I went to in junior high school.
    She did pizza on the stunts easy.
    I respect him because she gave me a whole world for me and gave me a lot of knowledge.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You spoke well this time
      Is the person he or she???

      削除
  3. One of the opossum I listed the most is my father.
    He was born in kawasaki and now she works about ethnic.
    Goodnight Hartley SpongeBob for his job deception like
    He is also smart because she always to get Norris from internet.
    Can you give me my respect team for me gave me a hotel the many many more race winner okay coffee and the patient's on Grove.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Try to pronounce "he" clearly, not "she".
      Say "knowledge."

      削除
  4. the person I respect the most is jennie Kim
    she is a member of famous Korean K pop idols
    and she was debuted in 2 1000 16 2 1016 and she was debuted in 2016 2016
    she did she's good at speaking Japanese and Korean and English
    he did and this hard boys was beautiful and this hard boys was beautiful and powerful I respect her because she is very cheerful and
    cute and hard and hard voice was so beautiful

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You spoke well this time.
      #2 of a famous ...
      #3 she debuted ...

      削除