2019年7月4日木曜日

STT Speaking -Sr.2-Jul.4

Speak about your grandparent in 4 sentences.
- Who he/she is: Profile  
- Where/How they live  
- What he/she does  
- What you think of them/like about them

4 件のコメント:

  1. Let me talk about my grandmother her name is said to me miss your car she lives there with my mothers sister she still works and her job is to still close is close she and she likes shopping I respect her because she enjoy enjoying she enjoys her work and and she’s kind to others.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You spoke OK but some parts are not clear.
      What does she do?
      she enjoys -ing!!!

      削除
  2. Let me talk about my grandmother hot name is gioco she is lives in Hiroshima by herself but how many how families near ha has she likes cooking when I visit her home she often teaches me cooking I I respect I like ha because she she teaches me everything that i don't know about or the time

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Well organized and spoken.
      Not families but family members or specific family member, such as aunt, uncle or cousin.
      Do you respect or like her???

      削除