If you can’t get a good job in your country, would
you be willing to move to another country to work, live and have a family
there?
Write your answer and explain the reason in four to six
sentences.
-TS
-> SS-1: Reason-1,
Explanation/Example
-> SS-2: Reason-2, Explanation/Example
- CS
If I can't get a good job in my country, I wouldn't be willing to move to another country.
返信削除That's because I think it is also hard to find jobs without own great skills and speaking other languages fluentry in another country. So, If I can't get a good job, I study hard again to get skills about something or learn other languages hard. Also, I was so sad to far away from my friends and family. I need the person who I can talk with easily about many things.
All in all, I think going to abroad become great experiences fo me but, I don't want to stay there for a long time.
Very well organized and explained!!!
削除#1 Even if ...
#3 ... I'll study
#4 I was sad=> I would feel .... if
#6 ... even though going going abroad (<=not to abroad)...
#1Even If I can't get a good job in my country, I wouldn't be willing move to another country.
削除#3So, If I can't get a good job, I'll study hard again to get skills about something or learn other languages hard.
#4Also, I would feel sad if I far away from my friends and family.
#6All in all, I think even though going abroad become great experience for me but, I don't want to stay there for a long time.
If I can’t get a good job in my country, I would be willing to move to another country to work.
返信削除I have mainly two reasons.
First, I want to get a job for what I like. I will work many years in the future and I don’t want to do what I’m not intrested for many years eventhough I have to work in anothe country.
Second, working with foreign people is probably fun. Foreigner’s thinking or customs are differnt from us and I think I can enjoy the difference when I work with them.
Very well organized and explained!!!
削除#3 ... a job that I want to work for.
#4 ... not interested in ...
#5 is=>
#6 from us=>
#3 First, I want to get a job that I want to work for.
削除#4 I will work many years in the future and I don’t want to do what I’m not interested in for many years eventhough I have to work in another country.
#5 Second, working with foreign people will probably be fun.
#6 Foreigner’s thinking or customs are diffierent from Japanese and I think I can enjoy the difference when I work with them.
I would be willing to move to another country to work, live and have a family there if I can't get a job in my country.
返信削除There are two reasons.
First, I think that each person should get a job which they really want to do because the job occupies an important time in people's entire life. That's why I will go to wherever I can find a good job.
Second, to go to another country to work is interesting for me. I think I want to live in another country, so I'm sure to go and work different country if I have this chance.
Repeating the same things. Try to explain or show examples.
削除#4 unnecessary because it is repeating.
#5 I think ... country<= Why?
"so I'm sure to go and work different country if I have this chance"<= another repeat.
Second, I'm interested in living in another country because I like talking with foreign people and want to learn different customs and languages. Also, I hope that try living another county give me a lot of experiences.
返信削除