If I heart another month in the summer vacation go to another country which is used English. Got speakers last year I went to Canada to study today was too short for me and really want to score of the Packer game. This summer vacation I almost to spend the time to club activity. I think that to spelling of Lord experience I can
Be quiet on a dumbass in the summer vacation chevelle European country. I've never been there before, so I want to watch make a note in their culture and so they can background. I really want to also try to are the European countries to get amikacin to get So you guys had an exam nothing is summer vacation I will try new singing it can I open country. I think that's too silly to get more knowledge and get me a sentence okay.
If I heart another month in the summer vacation go to another country which is used English. Got speakers last year I went to Canada to study today was too short for me and really want to score of the Packer game. This summer vacation I almost to spend the time to club activity. I think that to spelling of Lord experience I can
返信削除I understand what you wanted to say.
削除Speak the last sentence a few more times.
Be quiet on a dumbass in the summer vacation chevelle European country.
返信削除I've never been there before, so I want to watch make a note in their culture and so they can background.
I really want to also try to are the European countries to get amikacin to get
So you guys had an exam nothing is summer vacation I will try new singing it can I open country. I think that's too silly to get more knowledge and get me a sentence okay.
I understand what you wanted to say.
削除Speak the fourth sentence a few more times.