2019年9月9日月曜日

STT Speaking-Sep.9

You’re sitting on a crowded train. You’ll be on the train for the next 30 minutes. 
Now an elderly woman has gotten on the train and stands just in front of you. 
She’s wearing sneakers, standing straight, and listening to music on her mobile phone. 
What will you do? Speak your answer in 5-6 sentences.  

4 件のコメント:

  1. I wear stand up and move from there. Next Spotify stand up did Natsu say anything for her. It is easy for me to stand up for 30 minutes but for me to say something further lumen true Lux heresy. Speakers atheists care for me if the month if the government angry with me.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Not sure what you wanted to say.
      Say, "I will" a few more times.
      What did you want to say in the last sentence?

      削除
  2. You have to stop
    Aventura Pharmacy my seat.
    Lumpia it is easy to but do not still say Feather by the. Thousand
    I can listen to music with my friend is my smartphone even if I can't stand sitting and I cry little train.
    Religious heresy if you are a woman on the train I understand I was time alamo City Hall.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Speak the first and second sentences one more time.
      When you speak, you want to take it easy.
      Try pronouncing "will" or "I'll" more clearly.

      削除