If I won the Atlanta trip ferrets get do very well I like I would travel to London. Random fertilization is I want to visit museum. I like the movies harry Potter series and they're not the only pic Museum butter syrup the museum about the movie. I also like the poem or the food.
If I won a long trip air ticket there's good trophy where would I like I would travel to New York in America. Paris to London new Yorker the big city and many people There I want to I'm at most of the country's people. So I will so I will talk to exam 2 how about their countries and and they're all I'm getting one Norris. I want the life that are tongue or the foods so I think I really I also was that I hope they put me in a sentence.
If I won the Atlanta trip ferrets get do very well I like I would travel to London.
返信削除Random fertilization is I want to visit museum. I like the movies harry Potter series and they're not the only pic Museum butter syrup the museum about the movie. I also like the poem or the food.
a round trip air ticket!
削除Speak "London" a few more times!
If I won a long trip air ticket there's good trophy where would I like I would travel to New York in America.
返信削除Paris to London new Yorker the big city and many people
There I want to I'm at most of the country's people.
So I will so I will talk to exam 2 how about their countries and and they're all I'm getting one Norris.
I want the life that are tongue or the foods so I think I really I also was that I hope they put me in a sentence.
a round trip air ticket!
削除Say "foreigners"
Use "would" not "will."