If I wake up an hour later than usual out on weekday my teacher to be late and I want 8 breakfast. I think I've are hauling up to 8:00. That speakers I think I'm are we going to eat breakfast when you're not able to be on time for a home alone. Take my clock on time.
If I wake up an hour later than usual than usual on weekdays I will call my teacher if I. I always wake up at 6:30 and live at o clock That's because so I think I I will eat breakfast very quickly in 30 minutes. I can take my car repair Foreman until 8 hi poke.
If I wake up an hour later than usual out on weekday my teacher to be late and I want 8 breakfast. I think I've are hauling up to 8:00. That speakers I think I'm are we going to eat breakfast when you're not able to be on time for a home alone. Take my clock on time.
返信削除You seem to have spoken clearly but I don't understand after the first sentence.
削除Breakfast seems important to you, for sure.
If I wake up an hour later than usual than usual on weekdays I will call my teacher if I.
返信削除I always wake up at 6:30 and live at o clock
That's because so I think I I will eat breakfast very quickly in 30 minutes.
I can take my car repair Foreman until 8 hi poke.
So what will you tell your teacher?
削除Will you leave as usual or later?