If I required to study my major in the local language are we alone in China. First letter is Seminole bass Japanese so it is too long is Chinese language. Second I think Tina is subbing concrete please technology economy education and song. So if I china I think I can study my major latest information.
Equal if I'm required to study my measure I will I was David Chinese. In China first I've never been to China before because I can't pink Chinese. Bta's but I tried to is Chinese food and and walk around the. Also I'm interested in love with and chinese people invent many unique. So I want Education in phone walking China 2 go to try these things Sorry. The reason why I stopped chinese.
If I required to study my major in the local language are we alone in China.
返信削除First letter is Seminole bass Japanese so it is too long is Chinese language.
Second I think Tina is subbing concrete please technology economy education and song. So if I china I think I can study my major latest information.
Well explained.
削除#1 I'm required to ...
#2 What did you want to say in the beginning? Try it one more time.
Equal if I'm required to study my measure I will I was David Chinese.
返信削除In China first I've never been to China before because I can't pink Chinese.
Bta's but I tried to is Chinese food and and walk around the.
Also I'm interested in love with and chinese people invent many unique.
So I want
Education in phone walking China 2 go to try these things
Sorry. The reason why I stopped chinese.
This is about your major in college, not about just visiting.
削除Speak why you want to study your major in Chinese!