If I hot hot next summer vacation have strawberries erase my whole family. Grass summer vacation bench to family but I don't I didn't have enough time to travel for a long time.That's because I was busy too go to school or dorian Club activity. So I want to have my family somewhere.
If I had an eval month in last summer vacation I would have fainted. Don't have enough time to go to Carriage because I was talking about but my friends went with my friends we have enough time and they think what they want to go. McDavid That's because I work so I went the Wild win doreen's Club activity So I want I will go to courage tai Chi what they are doing in the college tell me where. Okay facebook
If I hot hot next summer vacation have strawberries erase my whole family.
返信削除Grass summer vacation bench to family but I don't I didn't have enough time to travel for a long time.That's because I was busy too go to school or dorian Club activity.
So I want to have my family somewhere.
Use the words and phrases that you're familiar with.
削除Speak "d" more clearly.
If I had an eval month in last summer vacation I would have fainted.
返信削除Don't have enough time to go to Carriage because I was talking about but my friends went with my friends we have enough time and they think what they want to go.
McDavid
That's because I work so I went the Wild win doreen's Club activity
So I want I will go to courage tai Chi what they are doing in the college tell me where.
Okay facebook
Pronounce "l" and "he" more clearly and speak "College" a few times.
削除You still tend to say "she" for "he."