Good afternoon welcome to today’s driving class Forced me to spend it with classmate for an hours. I tell you about low to and how to be a safe driver. Then we will have some actor. Driving a car for 30 minutes. Now let’s go over the basic notes over the basic of the road.
Good afternoon welcome to today’s driving class. We were spent the driving class. I can hear the roar rules and how to be a safe driver. We have some thing driving practice. Each of them driving a car for 30 minutes. Now let’s go over for basic rules around the world.
Good afternoon welcome to today’s driving class. First will spend an hour to that time in Cross. Ontario about the road rules and how to be a safe driver. Then will have an actual driving lesson. It’s over you will get a drive a car results are you.
Good afternoon welcome to the today's driving class. First we spend an hour in the classroom. And I tell you about road rules and how to be safe driver. Then we will have some Astro Driving class.
good afternoon. welcome to today’s driving class. first we will spend four hours in the classroom. and I’ll tell you about rode rules and how to be a safe driver. then will have some doctoring and Each of you Will get a driving cars for 30 minutes. no let’s go over the basics
Good afternoon welcome to the today’s driving class. Forest will spend our in classroom. And Do you about the road dude how do you do you safe driver. Them some actual driving test.It’s over you will get to drive car. It’s over you will get to drive car Now let’s go over the basic rule over the road.
Good afternoon welcome to today’s driving class class class. First we will spend one hour in the classroom. And I’ll tell you about road rules and how to be a safe driver. Then we will have actual driving practice.No let’s go over about rules of the road.
Good afternoon. Welcome to today’s driving lesson. First we will have an basic rules And I will tell you how to drive a car to be a safety driver. Then we will have an actor Each of you Now let’s go to the basic lose add the road.
Good afternoon welcome to today's driving class. First we will spend an hour for class. I tell you about that too and have to be a safe driver Then we will have some actor. Each of them Driving a car for 30 minutes. let’s go over the basic and there is around terrors.
Good afternoon welcome to today’s driving class. First we will spend for an hour in the classroom. I will tell you about road rules and how to be safe driver. then will have some doctoring and Each of you get a car for 30 minutes. No let’s go to the man the basic road rules.
Good afternoon welcome to today’s driving class. We were spent an hour to learn the driving rule. I can hear the roar rules and how to be a safe driver. We have some thing driving practice. Each of you driving a car for 30 minutes. Now let’s go over for basic rules of the road.
Good afternoon welcome to today’s driving class
返信削除Forced me to spend it with classmate for an hours. I tell you about low to and how to be a safe driver. Then we will have some actor.
Driving a car for 30 minutes.
Now let’s go over the basic notes over the basic of the road.
Good afternoon welcome to today’s driving class.
返信削除We were spent the driving class.
I can hear the roar rules and how to be a safe driver.
We have some thing driving practice.
Each of them driving a car for 30 minutes.
Now let’s go over for basic rules around the world.
Good afternoon welcome to today’s driving class.
返信削除First will spend an hour to that time in Cross.
Ontario about the road rules and how to be a safe driver.
Then will have an actual driving lesson.
It’s over you will get a drive a car results are you.
Good afternoon welcome to the today's driving class.
返信削除First we spend an hour in the classroom.
And I tell you about road rules and how to be safe driver.
Then we will have some Astro Driving class.
good afternoon. welcome to today’s driving class.
返信削除first we will spend four hours in the classroom.
and I’ll tell you about rode rules and how to be a safe driver.
then will have some doctoring and
Each of you Will get a driving cars for 30 minutes.
no let’s go over the basics
Good afternoon welcome to the today’s driving class. Forest will spend our in classroom. And Do you about the road dude how do you do you safe driver. Them some actual driving test.It’s over you will get to drive car. It’s over you will get to drive car Now let’s go over the basic rule over the road.
返信削除Good afternoon welcome to today’s driving class class class. First we will spend one hour in the classroom. And I’ll tell you about road rules and how to be a safe driver. Then we will have actual driving practice.No let’s go over about rules of the road.
返信削除Good afternoon welcome to today’s driving class.
返信削除First we will spend an hour in the classroom.
And I do you above the drivers.
Each of you were going to Drager wake up 30 minutes.
Now let’s go over the basics 30 a.m.
Good afternoon. Welcome to today’s driving lesson.
返信削除First we will have an basic rules
And I will tell you how to drive a car to be a safety driver.
Then we will have an actor
Each of you
Now let’s go to the basic lose add the road.
Good afternoon welcome to today's driving class.
返信削除First we will spend an hour for class.
I tell you about that too and have to be a safe driver
Then we will have some actor.
Each of them Driving a car for 30 minutes.
let’s go over the basic and there is around terrors.
Good afternoon welcome to today’s driving class.
返信削除First we will spend for an hour in the classroom.
I will tell you about road rules and how to be safe driver.
then will have some doctoring and
Each of you get a car for 30 minutes.
No let’s go to the man the basic road rules.
Good afternoon welcome to today’s driving class.
返信削除We were spent an hour to learn the driving rule.
I can hear the roar rules and how to be a safe driver.
We have some thing driving practice.
Each of you driving a car for 30 minutes.
Now let’s go over for basic rules of the road.