Hello Michael Caine is speaking. Hi Mr. Kane this is Jean maybe you’ll remember me. I went to high school with David . Could I speak to him.Oh hello Jane David is the way at the college. He won’t be back until Christmas vacation.I can give him a message if you like.That’s OK I have his email address. So I will just write him.
I went to high school with David. Oh hello Zane with David he’s He won’t be back on Christmas vacation. OK to give you for me to message. That’s OK I story have a SMS is email.
I went to high school with David. Oh hello Jim David is right He will be back in Christmas vacation. I can give him a message if you like. That’s OK I still have his email address. So I just write him.
Hello Michael King speaking. Hi this is the kind genuine and maybe you remembering me. I went to school with David could I speak to him. Call hello Jane David is away from College He won't be back at the Christmas vacation. I can give him a message if you like. OK I just have his email address.
hello my good game speaking. hi my Mr. Kane. I am doing Williams. maybe you remember me. I went to the high school with David. could I speak to him please? hello Jane. baby is away at college. do you want to be back until Christmas vacation. I can give him a message if you like. I just write him.
Hello Michael came speaking. Hi Mr. Kane this is her James William maybe I rewrite iMessage. I went to high school, Do you cry? Hello James David is in a carriage. Do you want me back a Christmas vacation. I can’t hear him a message if you like. OK that’s right I had his email address so I just like.
Hello Michael can speaking.  Hi mistaken I think you remember me. I went to high school with David could I speak him. Oh hello Jim David go to College He want be buck on Christmas vacation I could tell you the iMessage if you like. That’s OK I still have email address so I will send him a message
Hello Michael Kim is speaking. Hi Mr. Kim I am Ms. Jane and you also remember me. I went to the high school with David good I speak with him? Oh hello damn David is still in courage. And he will want to come back until Christmas holiday. I can tell you he’s a message if you want. That’s OK I will do you known his email address, so I will let him.
How am I going to camp in speaking. Hi Mr. Kane I am Jane maybe you remember me. I went to David in high school. Could I speak with him? Oh Harold Jean He took a bath I can give you a message if you like. That’s OK I have his email Address so I can send him an email.
Hello my cooking speaking. Hi Mr. Kane this is do you William maybe you remember me? I went to high school with together I went to him. Oh damn it’s the way at the car right. He won’t be back until Christmas vacation. I can give him a message if you like. That’s OK I have his email address. So I will just write him.
Hello Michael Kane is speaking. Hi Mr. Kane this is Jean maybe you'll remember me. I went to high school with David . Could I speak to him. Oh hello Jane David is the way at the college. He won’t be back until Christmas vacation. I can give him a message if you like. That's OK. I have his email address. So I will just write him.
Hello my cooking speaking. Hi Mr. Kane this is do you William maybe you remember me? I went to high school with together I went to him. Oh damn it’s the way at the car right. He won’t be back until Christmas vacation. I can give him a message if you like. That’s OK I have his email address. So I will just write him.
Hello Michael Caine is speaking. Hi Mr. Kane this is Jean maybe you’ll remember me. I went to high school with David . Could I speak to him.Oh hello Jane David is the way at the college. He won’t be back until Christmas vacation.I can give him a message if you like.That’s OK I have his email address. So I will just write him.
返信削除Hello Michael came speaking.
返信削除I went to high school with David.
Oh hello Zane with David he’s
He won’t be back on Christmas vacation.
OK to give you for me to message.
That’s OK I story have a SMS is email.
返信削除I went to high school with David.
Oh hello Jim David is right
He will be back in Christmas vacation.
I can give him a message if you like.
That’s OK I still have his email address.
So I just write him.
Hello Michael King speaking.
返信削除Hi this is the kind genuine and maybe you remembering me.
I went to school with David could I speak to him.
Call hello Jane David is away from College
He won't be back at the Christmas vacation.
I can give him a message if you like.
OK I just have his email address.
hello my good game speaking.
返信削除hi my Mr. Kane. I am doing Williams. maybe you remember me.
I went to the high school with David. could I speak to him please?
hello Jane. baby is away at college. do you want to be back until Christmas vacation. I can give him a message if you like.
I just write him.
Hello Michael came speaking.
返信削除Hi Mr. Kane this is her James William maybe I rewrite iMessage.
I went to high school, Do you cry?
Hello James David is in a carriage.
Do you want me back a Christmas vacation.
I can’t hear him a message if you like.
OK that’s right I had his email address so I just like.
Hello Michael can speaking. 
返信削除Hi mistaken I think you remember me.
I went to high school with David could I speak him.
Oh hello Jim David go to College
He want be buck on Christmas vacation
I could tell you the iMessage if you like.
That’s OK I still have email address so I will send him a message
Hello Michael Kim is speaking.
返信削除Hi Mr. Kim I am Ms. Jane and you also remember me.
I went to the high school with David good I speak with him?
Oh hello damn David is still in courage.
And he will want to come back until Christmas holiday.
I can tell you he’s a message if you want.
That’s OK I will do you known his email address, so I will let him.
How am I going to camp in speaking.
返信削除Hi Mr. Kane I am Jane maybe you remember me.
I went to David in high school. Could I speak with him?
Oh Harold Jean
He took a bath
I can give you a message if you like.
That’s OK I have his email Address so I can send him an email.
Hello my cooking speaking. Hi Mr. Kane this is do you William maybe you remember me? I went to high school with together I went to him. Oh damn it’s the way at the car right. He won’t be back until Christmas vacation. I can give him a message if you like. That’s OK I have his email address. So I will just write him.
返信削除Hello Michael Kane is speaking.
返信削除Hi Mr. Kane this is Jean maybe you'll remember me.
I went to high school with David . Could I speak to him.
Oh hello Jane David is the way at the college.
He won’t be back until Christmas vacation.
I can give him a message if you like.
That's OK.
I have his email address.
So I will just write him.
Hello my cooking speaking. Hi Mr. Kane this is do you William maybe you remember me? I went to high school with together I went to him. Oh damn it’s the way at the car right. He won’t be back until Christmas vacation. I can give him a message if you like. That’s OK I have his email address. So I will just write him.
返信削除