sorry to call to your work but I have great news. What is it? I just got a winter bonus but it’s bigger than I expected. We can take that vacation to the eatery we were thinking about. That’s wonderful I can’t wait to get home and plan our trip.
Sorry to call you at work but I have great news. What is it. I just got a winter bonus and it’s bigger than I expected. We can take that vacation to Italy we were thinking about. That’s wonderful. I can’t wait to get home and plan our trip.
sorry to call you work. I have a Great news. what is it ? I just got my winter bonus and it’s bigger than I expected. we can take certification to eatery we were thinking about. that’s wonderful I can’t wait to get home and friend our trip.
Sorry to call your work but I have a great news. What is it? I just got a winter bonus and it’s bigger than I expected. We can take that vacation to Italy we were thinking about. That’s wonderful. I can’t wait to get home and put on our trip.
Sorry to Call your walk but I have good news What is it. I just got a winter bonus and it’s bigger than I expected. We can take that vacation to Italy we were thinking about. That’s wonderful I can’t wait to get home and plan our trip.
Sorry to call at your work but I have a great news. What is it? I just got the summer bonus and it’s bigger than I expected. We can take that vacation to Italy were thinking about. That’s wonderful. I can’t wait to get home and plan our trip.
sorry to call your work but I have a great news. What is it. I just got a win the bonus is that bigger than I expected. Can’t take expectations to want to i tree Turn off all I can get home and clean up the trip.
Hello. Hi honey sorry to call you I work but I have a big news. What is it. I just got the winter bonus and it's bigger than I expected. We can take that vacation to Italy we were thinking about. That’s wonderful. I can’t wait to get home and plan our trip
sorry to call your work but I have fake news. What is it? I just got a big bonus and we expand it. We can take a vacation to Italy that we were thinking about. That’s wonderful I can’t wait to get home on prime now our trip.
sorry to call your work but I have great news. What is it? I just got a winter bonus and it's bigger than I expected. We can take that vacation to Italy we were thinking about. That's wonderful I can't wait to get home and plan our trip
Sorry to call your work but I have a great news. What is it. I just got a winter bonus and it's bigger than I expected. We can take that vacation to Italy we were thinking about. That's wonderful I can't wait to get home and plan our trip
It’s bigger than I expected.
返信削除We can take that vacation to Italy we were thinking about.
I can’t wait to get home and plan our trip.
sorry to call to your work but I have great news. What is it? I just got a winter bonus but it’s bigger than I expected. We can take that vacation to the eatery we were thinking about. That’s wonderful I can’t wait to get home and plan our trip.
返信削除Sorry to call you at work but I have great news. What is it. I just got a winter bonus and it’s bigger than I expected. We can take that vacation to Italy we were thinking about. That’s wonderful. I can’t wait to get home and plan our trip.
返信削除sorry to call you work.
返信削除I have a Great news.
what is it ?
I just got my winter bonus and it’s bigger than I expected.
we can take certification to eatery we were thinking about.
that’s wonderful I can’t wait to get home and friend our trip.
Sorry to call your work but I have a great news.
返信削除What is it? I just got a winter bonus and it’s bigger than I expected.
We can take that vacation to Italy we were thinking about.
That’s wonderful. I can’t wait to get home and put on our trip.
Sorry to Call your walk but I have good news
返信削除What is it.
I just got a winter bonus and it’s bigger than I expected.
We can take that vacation to Italy we were thinking about.
That’s wonderful I can’t wait to get home and plan our trip.
Sorry to call at your work but I have a great news.
返信削除What is it?
I just got the summer bonus and it’s bigger than I expected. We can take that vacation to Italy were thinking about.
That’s wonderful. I can’t wait to get home and plan our trip.
返信削除sorry to call your work but I have a great news.
What is it.
I just got a win the bonus is that bigger than I expected.
Can’t take expectations to want to i tree
Turn off all I can get home and clean up the trip.
Hello. Hi honey sorry to call you I work but I have a big news. What is it. I just got the winter bonus and it's bigger than I expected. We can take that vacation to Italy we were thinking about. That’s wonderful. I can’t wait to get home and plan our trip
返信削除sorry to call your work but I have fake news.
返信削除What is it? I just got a big bonus and we expand it.
We can take a vacation to Italy that we were thinking about.
That’s wonderful I can’t wait to get home on prime now our trip.
sorry to call your work but I have great news.
返信削除What is it?
I just got a winter bonus and it's bigger than I expected.
We can take that vacation to Italy we were thinking about.
That's wonderful I can't wait to get home and plan our trip
Sorry to call your work but I have a great news.
返信削除What is it.
I just got a winter bonus and it's bigger than I expected.
We can take that vacation to Italy we were thinking about.
That's wonderful I can't wait to get home and plan our trip