2020年6月24日水曜日

Eiken-Sr.2-Jun.24

10 件のコメント:

  1. May I help you Mom.
    I was wondering if you still sell a hand soap call silky wash.
    I'm sorry I'm sorry. But I don't carry this product at the store anymore.
    We could order it for you but it takes a few days to arrive.
    No that's okay it's my friend's birthday present tomorrow.
    I'll have to get something else.

    返信削除
  2. May I help you ma’am? I was wondering if you still sell a hand soap code silky wash. I’m sorry but we don’t carry the product at store anymore. We could order it for you but it would take you days for arrive. No that’s OK it’s for my friends birthday tomorrow. I have to get her some thing else.

    返信削除
  3. May I help you man? I was wondering if you sell a hand soap called silky one.
    I’m sorry but we don’t carry that product in store anymore. We could order it for you but it will take few days to arrive.
    No that’s OK.
    it’s for a friends birthday tomorrow . I’ll have to get her something else.

    返信削除
  4. May I help you ma’am? I was wondering if you still sell called milky wash.I’m sorry but we don’t have a carry product at this store. We could eat we could all order it for you but it’s good to take one of your days to arrive. no that’s OK it’s my it’s for my birthday it’s my friends friends birthday tomorrow. I have to get it something else.

    返信削除
  5. May I help your man I was wondering if I thought had soup called Cherokee wash
    I’m sorry we don’t carry about products We could order for it for you but it’s take few days for arrive
    No that’s OK it’s for my friends birthday tomorrow
    I have to get her something else

    返信削除
  6. May I help you mam .I was wondering if you still selling this song called silky wash.I'm sorry we don't carry that product at this store anymore. We could older it for you but it takes a few days to arrive. No that's OK it is for my friends birthday tomorrow I'll get have something else.

    返信削除
  7. May I help you man?
    I was wondering if you still sell a hand wash.
    I’m sorry but we don’t carry the product at this store anymore.
    We could order it for you but it will take a few days to arrive.
    It’s for my friends birthday present tomorrow.

    返信削除
  8. May I help you ma’am?
    I was wondering if you still are so to hunt soap called silky wash.
    I’m sorry but we don’t carry the product at this store anymore.
    We could order it for you but it will take a few days to arrive.
    No that’s OK. It’s for my friends birthday present tomorrow.
    I will have to get anything else.

    返信削除
  9. May I help you ma’am
    I’m sorry but we don’t carry that product at the store anymore.
    We could order it for you but it would take a few days for arrive.
    No that’s OK it’s my friend birthday present.
    I’ll have to buy some thing else.

    返信削除
  10. may I help you man.
    I was wondering if you still underswap Court Beauty wash.
    I'm sorry we talked to Janet the project at this store anymore.
    I could order it for you but it will take a few days to alive.
    no that's OK it's for my friend's birthday tomorrow.
    I will have to get her something else.

    返信削除