I want everyone to hand in your homework at the next class. I don’t think every will forget the homework. I asked my sister to help me with my homework. She told me to do it myself.
1. I want you to hand in the homework at the next class. I don’t want you to forget the homework. 2. I asked my sister to help me with the homework. She told me to do it myself.
I want you to hand in your homework at the next class. I don’t want you to forget the homework. I asked my sister to help me with my homework. She told me to do the homework by myself.
I want yo to hand it in the homework at the next class. I don’t want you to forget the homework . I asked my sister to help me with my homework. She told me to do my homework myself .
I want you to hand it in at the next class. I don’t want you to forget the homework. I asked my sister to help me with the homework. She told me to do it myself.
I want you to hand your homework next class. I want you not to forget your homework. I asked my sister to help me my homework. She told me to do homework myself.
I want you to hand in your homework the next class. I don' t want to forget your homework. I asked my sister to help me with the homework. She told me to do it myself.
I want to you hand in the homework at the next class. I don’t want you to forgot them. I asked my sister to help me with my homework. She told me to do it myself.
I want you to hand in the homework at the next class. I don’t want you to forget the homework. I asked my sister to help my with home work. She told me to do it myself.
I want you to hand in a homework at the next lesson. I don’t want you to forget your homework. I asked my sister to help me with my homework. She told me to do it myself.
I want you to hand the homework at the next class. I don’t want you to forget the homework. I asked my sister to help me with my homework. She told me to do it myself.
I want everyone to hand in your homework at the next class.
返信削除I don’t think every will forget the homework.
I asked my sister to help me with my homework.
She told me to do it myself.
I don’t want you to forget the homework.
削除1. I want you to hand in the homework at the next class.
返信削除I don’t want you to forget the homework.
2. I asked my sister to help me with the homework.
She told me to do it myself.
I want you to hand in your homework at the next class.
返信削除I don’t want you to forget the homework.
I asked my sister to help me with my homework.
She told me to do the homework by myself.
I want yo to hand it in the homework at the next class.
返信削除I don’t want you to forget the homework .
I asked my sister to help me with my homework.
She told me to do my homework myself .
I want you to hand it in at the next class.
返信削除I don’t want you to forget the homework.
I asked my sister to help me with the homework.
She told me to do it myself.
I want you to hand in next class.
返信削除I want you not to forget homework.
I asked my sister to help my homework.
She said me to do myself.
I want you to hand your homework next class.
返信削除I want you not to forget your homework.
I asked my sister to help me my homework.
She told me to do homework myself.
I don’t want you to forget the homework.
削除I want you to hand in your homework the next class.
返信削除I don' t want to forget your homework.
I asked my sister to help me with the homework.
She told me to do it myself.
I want to you hand in the homework at the next class.
返信削除I don’t want you to forgot them.
I asked my sister to help me with my homework.
She told me to do it myself.
I want you to hand in the homework at the next class.
返信削除I don’t want you to forget the homework.
I asked my sister to help my with home work.
She told me to do it myself.
I want you to hand in a homework at the next lesson.
返信削除I don’t want you to forget your homework.
I asked my sister to help me with my homework.
She told me to do it myself.
I want you to hand the homework at the next class.
返信削除I don’t want you to forget the homework.
I asked my sister to help me with my homework.
She told me to do it myself.