1. 新しい単語(複数)を覚えるのは簡単ではない (new words)
2. 私にとって外国語(単数)を学ぶことは面白い (a foreign language)
3. Ronはよい成績を保つことは彼にとって大切だと思っています (keep good grades)
4. 彼女が何か言ったのが聞こえましたか?
5. いいえ、でも彼女が誰かと話しているのは見えました。
=> Check the Answer and Correct (7:45)
Read to Write
C30-U1 GIU/p.70: What to do after high school
Read the text for 10 minutes. (7:50~8:00)
=> Check the Answer and Correct (7:45)
Read to Write
C30-U1 GIU/p.70: What to do after high school
Read the text for 10 minutes. (7:50~8:00)
1. It’s not easy to remember new words.
返信削除2 It’s interesting for me to learn a foreign language.
3. Ron thinks it’s important for him to keep good grades.
4. Did you hear her say something?
5. No. But I saw her talking with someone/I saw …(, though)
It’s not easy to remember new words.
返信削除It’s interesting for me to learn a foreign language.
Don’t think it’s important for him to keep good grades.
Did you hear that what to say.
No I didn’t but I saw she spoke to someone.
Ron thinks it’s important for him to keep good grades.
削除Did you hear her say something?
No. But I saw her talking with someone.
It’s not easy to remember the new worries wars area. It’s interesting for me to learn a foreign language. Ron thinks that it’s important for him to keep good grade. Did you hear her say. No but I saw her Talking to someone.
返信削除It’s not easy to remember new words.
削除Did you hear her say something?
I saw her talking with someone.
it’s not easy to learn New wards.
返信削除it’s interesting for me to learn a foreign language.
Ron thinks it’s important for him to keep good grades.
did you hear her say some thing?
no but I saw her talking to someone.
It’s not easy to remember new words.
削除No, but I saw her talking with someone.
It is no easy to remember new words.
返信削除It is interesting for me to run a foreign language.
Ron thinks it is important for him to keep good grades.
Did you hear her call to anything?
No, but I saw her talking with someone.
It is interesting for me to learn a foreign language.
削除Did you hear her say something?
It is not easy to remember new words.
返信削除It is interesting me to learn foreign languages.
Ron thinks it is important him to keep good grades.
Did you hear her say something?
No. But I saw her talking with someone.
It is not easy to memorize the new words.
返信削除It is interesting for me to run a foreign language.
Ron thinks to keep good grades is important for him.
Did you hear something she said?
No, but I saw that she was talking with someone.
It is not easy to remember new word.
削除It is interesting for me to learn a foreign language.
Ron thinks it’s important foe him to keep good grades.
Did you hear her say something?
No, but I saw her talking with someone.
It's not easy to remember new words.It's interesting for me to learn a foreign language
返信削除Ron thinks it's important for him to keep a good grades
Did you hear her say something?
No, but I saw she was talking to someone.
#5 No. But I saw her talking with someone.
削除It is not easy to remember new words.
返信削除It is interesting for me to learn foreign language.
Ron thinks it is important for him to keep good grades.
Did you heard her say something?
No but I saw her talking to someone.
It is interesting for me to learn a foreign language.
削除It’s not easy to run new words.
返信削除Learning a foreign language is interesting to me.
Ron thinks it is important for him to keep good grades.
Did you Hear her say anything?
No but I saw her talking with someone.
It’s not easy to remember new words.
削除It’s interesting for me to learn a foreign language.
Did you hear her say something?
It isn’t easy to remember new words.
返信削除It is interesting for me to study a foreign language.
Ron thinks it is important for him to keep good grades.
Did you hear what she said.
No, but I saw her talking with someone.
2. (to learn)
削除4. Did you hear her say something?
It’s not easy to remember new words.
返信削除It’s interesting for me to learn a falling language.
Ron thinks it's important for him to keep good grades
Did you hear her say something.
No I didn’t but I saw her talking with someone.
It is not easy to remember you words.
返信削除It’s interesting for me to running a foreign language.
Ron thinks it is important for him to keep good grades.
Did you hear she said something.
No but I saw her talking with someone.
1.It’s not easy to remember new words.
削除2.It’s interesting for me to learn a foreign language.
4.Did you hear her say something?
It is not too easy to learn new words.
返信削除It is interesting to learn foreign languages.
It is important for Ron to keep good grades.
What did you hear to she said?
No but I saw she talked to someone.
It’s not easy to remember new words.
削除It’s interesting for me to learn a foreign language.
Ron thinks it’s important for him to keep good grades.
Did you hear her say something?
Not. But I saw her talking with someone.