2020年6月22日月曜日

Writing-Sr.1-Jun.22

How will you study after dinner from now on? 
Come up with two dos and/or don’ts  
Write your answer in four sentences.
Do/Don’t: When I study after dinner, I will/won’t … (to …) 
-> Explain: I can focus/stay focus… 

#1 I’ll/I won’t … => #2 I can …/It’s … #3 Also, I’ll/I won’t …. #4 => I can …/It’s …   
stay focused/focus on my studies, 
give my full attention to, pay attention to,
interrupts the concentration/my studies

36 件のコメント:

  1. These days I talk to my friends while I do my tasks in evening.
    I don't use my phone when I study after dinner.
    But I play some BGM while I'm studying.
    I can focus if I listen some music.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Write what you will/won't do first, then explain in the next sentence.

      削除
    2. When I study after dinner, I will turn off notification.
      If notification is turn on, I use any SNS during study.
      I play some BGM while I'm studying.
      I can focus if I listen some music.

      削除
  2. When I study after dinner, I will decide to how long I will study.
    It is very important for my self learning.
    I won't touch my phone until finish.
    If I touch the phone, I lose my time a lot.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... for me to ...
      #3 ... look at ... until I ...

      削除
    2. When I study at dinner, I will decide to how long I will study.
      It's very important for me to complete my work early.
      I won’t look at my phone until finish.
      If I touch my phone, I lose my time a lot.

      削除
  3. When I study after dinner, I’ll study how to turn off my smart phone.
    I can focus to study because I won’t use my smart phone while I study.
    And I study in my room.
    My room is quiet, so I can focus too.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ..., I'll turn off ...
      #2 ... focus on studies better.
      #3 Also, I'll ...

      削除
    2. When I study after dinner, I’ll turn off my smart phone and put into the drawer.
      I won’t use my smart phone so I can focus on studies better.
      Also, I’ll study in my room.
      My room is quite, so I can focus too.

      削除
  4. When I study after dinner, I will turn off the TV.
    I can focus on my study without watching TV.
    I will also stay in the room when I study after dinner.
    I can study without talking to anyone.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... my studies without interruption.

      削除
    2. When I study after dinner, I will turn off the TV.
      I can focus on my studies without interruption.
      I will also stay in the room when I study after dinner.
      I can study without talking to anyone.

      削除
  5. When I study after dinner, I will turn off my smart phone.
    And study in the place where people will not interrupt me.
    In the quiet place, I can concentrate.
    I usually study in my room.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 Explain the #1 more.
      #2->3 Also, I'll study in my room where ...
      #3->4 ... on my studies better.

      削除
    2. When I study after dinner, I will turn off my smart phone.
      Because my smart phone is very noisy.
      Also, I'll study in the place where people will not interrupt me.
      In the quiet place, I can concentrate very much.
      I usually study in my room and do my homework.

      削除
  6. When I study after dinner, I will study at my room.
    I can focus than study at living room.
    When I study after dinner, I won’t turn off my smart phone.
    I can’t focus if someone call me.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... in ...
      #2 focus on my studies better than in ...
      #3 Also, I will ...

      削除
    2. When I study after dinner, I will study in my room. I can stay focused than study in the living room. Also I won’t turn off my smart phone. I can’t focus if someone call me.

      削除
  7. When i study after dinner I will study without watching TV.
    I can focus only studying.
    I won’t use my smartphone to pay attention for studying.
    It’s important to not to make mistakes.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... on my studies better
      #3 Also, I ... smartphone.
      #4 I can study without interruptions.

      削除
    2. When I study after dinner I will study without watching TV.
      I can focus on my studies better.
      Also, I won’t use my smartphone.
      I can study without interruptions.

      削除
  8. When I study after dinner, I will study math.
    Because last mini test’s score was bad.
    I focus step up question on the textbook.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. This is a writing task after reading about cognitive science, not about your mini test.

      削除
  9. When I study after dinner, I will clean up my desk and start studying.
    I can study focus because I can’t see any items without textbook or notebook.
    I don’t listening music while I’m studying.
    If I listening to music I can’t study focus.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... focus on my studies better if ...
      #3 Also, I won't ...
      #4 If I listen to ...,

      削除
    2. I can study focus on my studies better if I don’t see any items without textbook or notebook.
      Also, i won’t listening music while I’m studying.
      If I listening to music, i can’t study focus.

      削除
  10. When I study after dinner, I won’t keep my smartphone handy.
    Distract by my smartphone I usually cannot concentrate on studying.
    But, I play BGM when I study after dinner.
    I can focus more on my studying if I play background music.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... I will put ... where I can't reach.
      #2 It distracts my ...
      #3 I will play music while I'm studying.
      #4

      削除
    2. When I study after dinner, I will put my smartphone where I can’t reach.
      It distracts my smartphone I usually cannot concentrate in studying.
      Also, I will play music while I’m studying.
      I can stay focus on my studies if I play music.

      削除
  11. When I study after dinner, I will keep studying for 80 minutes.
    I have to study herder and keep concentrate for long time.
    Also, I won’t look my smartphone.
    It is bad to use my smartphone because it waste many times.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 => I can ... or It makes me ...
      #3 look at
      #4 If I ... I'll my concentration ...

      削除
  12. #2 focus on my studies ...
    #4 I can listen to ... before ...

    返信削除
  13. When I study after dinner I will study English.
    It is important for me to study English because I want to visit America.
    I won’t touch my magazine wide I am studying English.
    It isn’t good for me to read the magazine why do was studying

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ..., I
      #2 This is NOT about cognitive science.
      #3 wide?
      #4 why do?

      削除
    2. When I study after dinner, I will study English.

      削除
    3. It won’t touch my magazine while I was studying.
      It isn’t good fo me to read the magazine while I was studying.

      削除