I'm sorry sir you are not allowed to take pictures in the art gallery. Actually I am a writer of today's magazine. I was asked to taken pictures. I have a letter from the Garrison to Rector. May I see it. Of course I have a right here in my back.
I’m sorry sir but you are not allowed to take pictures in this the gallery art gallery. Actually I’m a writer at today’s magazine. And I was asked to take these pictures. I have a letter from the girly director. May I see it. Of course I have right here in my bag.
I’m sorry sir you are not allow to take picture at the art gallery. Actually I am a writer for the today’s magazine. And I asked to take pictures. I have a letter for the gallery structure. May I see it? Of course I have a right here in my bag.
Sorry sir you are not around to take a picture in this art gallery。 Actually I'm a writer from art today magazine. And I was asked to take pictures. I have a letter from Gallery Director. May I see it. Of course I have right here in my bag.
I’m sorry sir you aren’t allowed to take a picture in this art gallery. Actually I am a writer from an art magazine. And I was asked take pictures. I have a letter from the gallery structure. May I see it? Of course I have a ride here in my back.
I'm sorry sir you are not allowed to take pictures in this art gallery. Actually I am a writer of today's magazine. I was asked to taken pictures. I have a letter from the girly director. May I see it? Of course I have a right here in my bag.
I am sorry sir you’re not allow it take a picture in art gallery. Actually I am writer of magazine. And I asked to taken picture. I have a firm had to get a respecter. May I see it? Of course I have right here in my back.
I'm sorry sir you are not allowed to take pictures in the art gallery.
返信削除Actually I am a writer of today's magazine.
I was asked to taken pictures.
I have a letter from the Garrison to Rector.
May I see it.
Of course I have a right here in my back.
I’m sorry sir but you are not allowed to take pictures in this the gallery art gallery. Actually I’m a writer at today’s magazine. And I was asked to take these pictures. I have a letter from the girly director. May I see it. Of course I have right here in my bag.
返信削除I’m sorry sir you are not allow to take picture at the art gallery.
返信削除Actually I am a writer for the today’s magazine. And I asked to take pictures. I have a letter for the gallery structure.
May I see it? Of course I have a right here in my bag.
Sorry sir you are not around to take a picture in this art gallery。
返信削除Actually I'm a writer from art today magazine.
And I was asked to take pictures.
I have a letter from Gallery Director.
May I see it.
Of course I have right here in my bag.
I’m sorry sir you aren’t allowed to take a picture in this art gallery.
返信削除Actually I am a writer from an art magazine.
And I was asked take pictures.
I have a letter from the gallery structure.
May I see it?
Of course I have a ride here in my back.
I'm sorry sir you are not allowed to take pictures in this art gallery. Actually I am a writer of today's magazine.
返信削除I was asked to taken pictures. I have a letter from the girly director. May I see it? Of course I have a right here in my bag.
I am sorry sir you’re not allow it take a picture in art gallery. Actually I am writer of magazine. And I asked to taken picture. I have a firm had to get a respecter. May I see it? Of course I have right here in my back.
返信削除