Eddie when do you want to go out for lunch. Anytime you are ready. Let’s go now if that’s OK. I have a meeting at 1:30. In that case we would better go someplace close. You only have a 15 minutes.
Eddie when do you want to go out for lunch. Anytime is ready. Let's go oh no that's OK. I have a meeting at 1:30. In my case we better go someplace close. You only have 50 minutes.
Eddie when do you want to go out for lunch? Anytime you're ready。 Let's go now that's OK. I have a meeting at 1:30. In my case we were better go close. You only have 15 minutes.
Eddie When do you want to go out for lunch. Anytime you ready. Let’s go now if that’s OK. I have a meeting at 1:30. In that case we go better that sounds gross. You only have 15 minutes.
Eddie when do you go for lunch Anytime you’re ready Let’s go now that’s OK I have a meeting at 1:30 In that case we virago some cross You only have 15 minutes
Eddie when do you want to go out to lunch. Anytime you ready. Let’s go now that’s OK. I have a meeting at 1:30. In that case we have to do any of our girls to go. You only have a 50 minutes.
Eddie when do you want to go out for lunch. Anytime is ready. Let's go now if that's OK. I have a meeting at 1:30. In my case we better go someplace close. You only have 50 minutes.
Eddie when do you want to go out for lunch. Anytime you’re ready. Let’s go now if that’s ok. I have a meeting at 1:30. In that case we have better go some clothes. You only have 15 minutes.
And then when does he want to go out for lunch. Anytime is ready. Let’s go no that’s OK. I have a meeting at 1:30. In that case we better go someplace God you only have a 15 minute.
Eddie when do you want to go out for lunch. Anytime you are ready. Let’s go now if that’s OK. I have a meeting at 1:30. In that case we would better go someplace close. You only have a 15 minutes.
返信削除Eddie when do you want to go out for lunch.
返信削除Anytime is ready.
Let's go oh no that's OK.
I have a meeting at 1:30.
In my case we better go someplace close.
You only have 50 minutes.
Eddie when do you want to go out for lunch?
返信削除Anytime you're ready。
Let's go now that's OK.
I have a meeting at 1:30.
In my case we were better go close.
You only have 15 minutes.
Eddie When do you want to go out for lunch. Anytime you ready. Let’s go now if that’s OK. I have a meeting at 1:30.
返信削除In that case we go better that sounds gross. You only have 15 minutes.
Eddie when do you go for lunch
返信削除Anytime you’re ready
Let’s go now that’s OK
I have a meeting at 1:30
In that case we virago some cross
You only have 15 minutes
返信削除Eddie when do you want to go out to lunch.
Anytime you ready.
Let’s go now that’s OK.
I have a meeting at 1:30.
In that case we have to do any of our girls to go.
You only have a 50 minutes.
Eddie when do you want to go out for lunch. Anytime is ready. Let's go now if that's OK. I have a meeting at 1:30. In my case we better go someplace close. You only have 50 minutes.
返信削除Eddie when do you want to go out for lunch.
返信削除Anytime you’re ready.
Let’s go now if that’s ok.
I have a meeting at 1:30.
In that case we have better go some clothes.
You only have 15 minutes.
And then when does he want to go out for lunch. Anytime is ready. Let’s go no that’s OK. I have a meeting at 1:30. In that case we better go someplace God you only have a 15 minute.
返信削除