2021年1月20日水曜日

Eiken-Sr.2-Jan20

8 件のコメント:

  1. Cindy can I interview you about your favorite type of music? Sure Akira but why do you want to do that? It's for one of my classes. I have to interview five people and write a report about different types of music. That sounds interesting let's go to the cafe so that we can sit down and talk.

    返信削除
  2. Cindy can I interview you about your favorite type of music? Sure ocular but why do you want to do that? It’s from one of my classes. I have to interview five people and then I will write a report to tell the differences of their tastes. That sounds interesting. let’s go to the café so we can sit down and talk.

    返信削除
  3. Cindy, can I interview you about your favorite kind of music?Sure Akeelah but why you want to do that? It's for one of my classes. I have to interview five different people and write a report about the different tastes. That sounds interesting. Let's go to a café so we can sit down and talk.

    返信削除
  4. Siri can I interview you about your favorite music? Sure Acura but why do you want to do that? It’s for one of my classes. I have to interview five people and then write a report about the different tastes. That’s interesting let’s go to the café so that we can sit down and talk.

    返信削除
  5. Cindy can I interview you about your favorite type of music? Sure Akila but why do you want to do that? It’s for one of my classes.I have to interview five people and write a report about different types of taste. That sounds interesting. Let’s go to a café so that we can sit down and talk.

    返信削除
  6. Cindy, can I interview you about your favorite type of music?
    Sure I’d love. But why do you want to do that.
    It’s for one of my classes. I have to interview five people and then write about differences of their tastes.
    That sounds interesting. Let’s go to the café so that we can sit and talk.

    返信削除
  7. Cindy can I interview you about your favorite type of music sure Akira but why do you want to do that it’s for one of my classes I have to interview five people and then write a report about their taste that’s sounds interesting let’s go to Cafe so we can sit down and talk.

    返信削除
  8. Cindy cannot type all that in music. Sure I get up, But why do you want to do that. One of my crap I have to interview for five people and different taste. That sounds interesting let’s go to the café and sit down on the talking.

    返信削除