2021年1月21日木曜日

Ex-1.2-Sr.1-Jan.21

9 件のコメント:

  1. My mom gave me what I anted for my last birthday.
    I don’t know what I should give my mom for her birthday.
    What people in Africa need is clean water and healthy food before anything else.
    My dad hasn’t decided what he should make for dinner yet.
    Most of the time, Eric seems to know what he should do.
    Those aren’t the thing I’ve been looking for.

    返信削除
  2. My mom gave me what I wanted for my last birthday.
    I don’t know what I should give my mom for her birthday.
    What people in Africa need is clean water and healthy food before anything else.
    My dad hasn’t decided what he should make for dinner yet.
    Most of the time, Eric seems to know what he should do.
    Those aren’t the things I’ve been looking for.

    返信削除
  3. 1. … gave me what I wanted …
    2. I don’t know what I should give my mom …
    3. What people in Africa need is …
    4. … hasn’t decided what he should make …
    5. … seems to know what he should do.
    6. Those aren’t the things I’ve been looking for.

    返信削除
  4. My mom what I wanted me for my last birthday.

    I don’t know what I should give my mom for her birthday.

    What people in Africa need is clean water and healthy food before anything else.

    My dad hasn’t decided what he should make for dinner yet.

    Most of the time, Eric seems to know what he should do.

    Those aren’t the things I've been looking for.

    返信削除
  5. My mom gave me what I wanted for my last birthday.
    I don't know what I should give my mom for her birthday.
    What people in Africa need is clean water and healthy food.
    My dad hasn't decided what he should be make for dinner yet.
    Most of the time, Eric seems to know what he should do.
    Those aren't the thing I've been looking for.

    返信削除
  6. My mom gave me what I wanted for my last birthday.
    I don’t know what I should give my mom for her birthday.
    What people in Africa need is clean water and healthy food before anything else.
    My dad hasn’t decided what he should make for dinner yet.
    Most of the time, Eric seems to know what he should do.
    Those aren’t the things I’ve been looking for.

    返信削除
  7. My mom gave me what I wanted for my birthday.
    I don’t know what I should give my mom for her birthday.
    What people in Africa need is clean water and healthy food before anything else.
    My dad hasn’t decided what he should make for dinner yet.
    Most of the time, Eric seems to know what he should do..
    Those aren’t the things I’ve been looking for.

    返信削除
  8. My mom gave me what I wanted for my last birthday.
    I don’t know what I should give my mom for her birthday.
    What people in Africa need is clean water and healthy food before anything else.
    My dad hasn’t decided what he should make for dinner yet.
    Most of the time, Eric seems to know what he should do.
    Those aren’t the things I’ve been looking for.

    返信削除
  9. My mom gave me what I wanted for my last birthday. I don't know what I should give my mom for her birthday. What people in Africa need is clean water and healthy food. My dad hasn't decided what he should be make for dinner yet. Most of the time, Eric seems to know what he should do. Those aren't the thing I've been looking for.

    返信削除