2021年1月11日月曜日

Exercise5.a-Sr.1-Jan.11

1. I heard … someone who participated
2. The food … all the people who came
3. Both … pet dogs whose parents are
4. Helen … second person who asked
5. Cindy is the smartest student who finished
6. The politician shook hands with everyone who came to …

16 件のコメント:

  1. I heard from someone who participated in the meeting.
    The food was given to all the people who came to the church.
    Both Ron and Jennifer have pet dogs whose parents are all from Japan.
    Helen was the second person who asked Maria about her weekend.
    Cindy is the smartest student in her school who finished high school physics.
    The politician everyone came to see shook hands with all of them.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I heard the news from someone who participated in the meeting.

      削除
  2. I heard the news from someone who participated in the meeting.
    The food was given to all the people who came to the church.
    Both Ron and Jennifer have pet dogs whose parents are all from Japan.
    Helen was the second person who asked Maria about her weekend.
    Cindy is the smartest student in her school who finished high school physics.
    The politician shook hands with everyone who came to see him.

    返信削除
  3. I heard the news from someone who participated in the meeting.
    The food was given to all the people who came to the church.
    Both Ron and Jennifer have pet dogs whose parents are all from Japan.
    Helen was the second person who asked Maria about her weekend.
    Cindy is the smartest student in her school who finished high school physics.
    The politician shook hands with everyone who came to see him.

    返信削除
  4. I heard the news from someone the person participated in the meeting.
    The food was given to the all people who came to the church.
    Both Ron and Jennifer have pet dogs whose parents are all from Japan.
    Helen was the second people who asked Maria about her weekdays.
    Cindy is the smartest student in her school who finished high school physics.
    The politician shook hands with everyone who came to see him.

    返信削除
  5. I heard the news from someone who participated in the meeting.
    The food was given to all the people who came to the church.
    Both Ron and Jennifer have pet dog whose parents are all from Japan.
    Helen was the second person who asked Maria about her weekend.
    Cindy is the smartest student in her school who finished high school physics.
    The politician shook hands with everyone who came to see the politician.

    返信削除
  6. I heard the news someone who participated in the meeting.
    The food was given to all the people who came to the church.
    Both Ron and Jennifer have pet dogs whose parents are all from Japan.
    Helen was the second person who asked Maria about her weekend.
    Cindy is the smartest student in her school who finished high school physics.
    The politician shook hand who everyone came to see him.

    返信削除
  7. I heard the news from someone who participated in the meeting.
    The food was given to all the people who came to the church.
    Both Ron and Jennifer have pet dogs whose parents are all from Japan.
    Helen was the second person who asked Maria about her weekend.
    Cindy is the smartest student in her school who finished high school physics.
    The politician whose everyone came to see him shook hands with all of them.

    返信削除
  8. I heard the news from someone who participated in the meeting.
    The food was given to all the people who came to the church.
    Both Ron and Jennifer have pet dogs whose parents are all from Japan.
    Helen was the second person who asked Maria about her weekend.
    Cindy is the smartest student in her school who finished high school physics.
    The politician everyone came to see shook hands with all of them.

    返信削除